Beautiful People

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Beautiful People

Post by Don Alexander »

As there does not yet seem to be a standalone thread on this, I though I should start one.

There has been, of course, a lot of discussion on the merits of DiDi vs. Zii, Matt vs. Dillon etc. in the "looks department". We have both male and female cute asses, we have boobs of epicness...

But let's, for once, switch to the real world. In terms of beauty, be it faces, hair, or bodies, who are your favorites?? I especially invite the female members of the board to mention some guys, so that this does not become to male-centric. :D

Of course, I should start. In the "Clout!" thread, I just mentioned that I prefer tall, not too pale, red haired and green eyed women. How ironic that my faves all do not fit into that scheme...

My #1 lady is Emannuelle Seigner, the wife of Roman Polanski. I think she is one of the most unphotogenic people around, because most of the pictures I know of her make her look attractive but not more. But after seeing "The Ninth Gate", I was dumbfounded (and I'm not just talking about the last few minutes...)

Second in command of me is Claire Forlani, who looks stunning from all angles. I'm normally not into romance movies AT ALL, but "Meet Joe Black"?? *mmmmm*

Shooting star is Imogen Poots. Weird name and totally unknown to me until I saw "28 Weeks Later"... I guess part of the intense horror of that movie is the feeling that something bad could happen to a girl so staggeringly beautiful.

My favorite German is Diane Heidkrüger (better known under the last name Kruger). I recommend everyone to watch the Director's Cut of Troy. She really has a face (and tits... and ass...) that would launch a thousand ships.

You will have noticed that these are all actresses. I am not much into what passes as "supermodels" these days. Not even because of the wracking anorexia, I just don't think they are pretty. The '90s had some really beautiful models, like Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, and my favorite in this department, the rather unknown Yasmeen Ghauri.

Now, I also have an aesthetic sense for men (though I'm not gay). Problem is, my favorite man... I don't know his name. He's an african-american (I think) model who, I think, did some Rolex or other luxury watch advertisements some years back. Or was it cigars? Or cognac? Perhaps someone will find out.
Also extremely good looking is Peter Mensah, who played the Persian ambassodor who gets kicked into the pit by by "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" Gerald Butler in "300". Very impressive (and evil) too in Tears Of The Sun. Strange, when it comes to women I definitely prefer Caucasians and Southern Asians (Middle East to India), but for guys, it's blacks...

Okay, your turn!!! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Re: Beautiful People

Post by Bear »

Well the question is, what constitutes beautiful, and what makes us think that someone is beautiful? To me, and this happens quite alot between my best friend and myself, I think someone is beautiful, while someone else could think they're terrible.

Not to get into a massive philosophical debate, even though I'm probably going to, and discus what constitues beauty etc., but our preceptions of what is beautiful or appealing has changed alot over the centuries. We go back to the dawn of humankind, from the male point of veiw, what a man wanted was a women with big breasts and big hips that was built like a tank as back then we were genetically programmed to look for a strong mate that would be able to feed and look after our offspring. Then down the centuries various features and body shapes have come in and out of vogue... but what every type seems to have in commen is that a man finds big breasts beautiful.

Me personally, I think anything more then a handful is a waste. But I've got big hands so that counts as a C cup. Okay, I love big breasts I'll admit that, but what I'm really looking for is a nicely shaped pair with perky nipples, as thats just what does for me.

But thats kind of my point... is someone beautiful because we want to sleep with them, or because we appreciate some asthetic value of their body?

Now, within the modern media, alot of women who have been toted as being the most beautiful in the world, they don't do it for me in terms of what I'd call beautiful. Women like Kelly Brook, Katie Price, Pamela Anderson... they've all by versious people been touted as being beautiful, and addmittedly they've all got great bodies, but I don't find them beautiful.

Strangely though... women such as Andie McDowell and Gina Davis, I've found myself attracted to too, and yet neither of them are considered to be beautiful by alot of people either.

To me, the two things about a woman that I find most beautiful are her eyes and her smile. Okay, someones gonna say thats corny or just typical or me trying to sound romantic or something... but its true. If I'm attracted to a womans eyes and her mouth I can forget about everything else, appart from personality. A womans not truly beautiful to me unless she has a good personality too.

So going by that, I should be seriously attracted to Keira Knightley as I love her eyes and I love her smile and I love her personality... Yet she's so god damned stick thin I'd be afraid of snapping her... that and her body looks like a prepubesant boy... no hips or breasts tospeak of. Now, if you could put her head on a body with a good C cup and a nice set of hips, I'd almost be hooked... but then theres one more thing about beauty I've found...

Hair and Eye colour... Most guys will say he wants a girl with blue eyes and blonde hair, yet when he settles down you usually find its with a brunette with brown eyes, or a redhead. I think the holy grail for every guy is the girl with red hair and green eyes. It seems to be a fantasy that every guy wants, a green eyed, red haired goddess. I don't know where it comes from, perhaps its the rarity value that that combination is practically impossible to find? And thats probably also why alot of white guys find black women attractive too... The Rarity value in that its something different.

So anyway... when it comes to beauty... I've got weird tastes. I'll admit to finding celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Keira Knightly and some others beautiful... but then in the real world, I know a 5'4 chubby girl with black hair and grey eyes (family genetic trait) who I think is gorgeous. A 4'11 red head with a G cup who's really cute, and a 6'4" girl with dyed pink hair who I call Miss Bear as she's built like one who's hot.

I think most guys when they really think about it will probably admit to wanting a ideal woman who's 6 foot, red haired, green eyes, C cup, toned but curvy with an ass he can sink his fingers into and thats million watt smile is the epitomy of beauty.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I could show you guys a picture of the woman I think is absolutely perfect. But while I'm open with my own image, I'll respectively not divulge theirs. I've never seen her naked or anything, but I don't think of her that way anyway. She's so mellow, never vindictive, nothing ever seems to bring her down. She always seems seriously high off life. She's thin, dark brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, a bit shorter than me I think. Always smiling a perfect smile. Multi talented. She dances and acts, plays the piano and is learning the guitar. I couldn't find one thing negative to say about her. She's just that amazing. She's important to me, but as the curse goes, I'm out on the wing.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I disagree with you, Bear, entirely. If a girl is within 2 inches of my height, I'm not interested. If she's a fair bit smaller though, I am. I also don't like ginger (although red (as in scarlet) is hot. I quite like unnatural colours.

Perfect to me...

Green eyes
Long (at least mid-back length) dark hair
Pale skin, with the odd freckle
Slim and healthy-looking. I have mates who only go for girls who are size 6 or under, and I just can't stand that. Too thin. i like women to have the curves of women, not lack of them, like little boys.
Sporty physique - Toned (but not muscular). Takes care of herself (in both her diet and her sporting pursuits) and also gives her some hobbies!
Straight, white teeth, with an alluring smile - You know...the kind that makes you smile back without realising
Pouty lips. Not quite Angelina, but a little bit bigger than most.
A small/normal sized mouth. If you've seen women with big mouths, you'll understand.
Boobs that are in proportion (32-36 C-E, depending on her height and build). If they've got a freckle or two, too, I'm sold!
Nipples that are pink and very small, and quite sensitive.
Short. No taller than 5'7. 5'4 is perfect.
18-25 years old.
Something unusual about her. I like things that are slightly strange, like a piercing, tattoo, dyed hair, a certain clothing style...that kind of thing. Something that makes them stand out. I've never been an arse-man, but if she was sporty, she'd have a toned bum anyway!

I don't think I can class a woman as truly "beautiful" unless I include her personality as well, because I've known some stunning women who have been utter bitches, and it makes them strict no-go areas! But without venturing into the realms of cliché, I'll avoid that bullet and leave you with a physical list instead. Bearing in mind that it's 3am, I'm tired, and I'm upset at the loss of Tom Brady ( :cry: ). So the list won't be perfect, but it'll have to do!

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Paging Giz... paaaaging Giz.

Sorry, somebody needs to mention her. I might mention Dave, but I don't know for certain since I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him, and if I have, I was unaware of it at the time.
Further affiant sayeth not.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Bear wrote:... but then in the real world, I know a 5'4 chubby girl with black hair and grey eyes (family genetic trait) who I think is gorgeous. A 4'11 red head with a G cup who's really cute, and a 6'4" girl with dyed pink hair who I call Miss Bear as she's built like one who's hot.
*ahem* So, uh, Bear. I wouldn't suppose....ah, I mean, would these fine ladies be.....er, that is....erm.
Um.
Never mind. :oops:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Phoenix wrote:I disagree with you, Bear, entirely. If a girl is within 2 inches of my height, I'm not interested. If she's a fair bit smaller though, I am. I also don't like ginger (although red (as in scarlet) is hot. I quite like unnatural colours.
You disagree entirely, yet apaprt from the height thing, you've just said a toned but curvy woman with green eyes, RED hair, a c cup and a great smile is your perfect woman.... Yes.. completely disagree... lol.
Pneumonica wrote:Paging Giz... paaaaging Giz.

Sorry, somebody needs to mention her. I might mention Dave, but I don't know for certain since I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him, and if I have, I was unaware of it at the time.
Oh Giz is cute in the hot arty woman kinda way, I won't deny that. Make hear a red head with green eyes and I'd probably have to kidnap her. :twisted:
MerchManDan wrote:
Bear wrote:... but then in the real world, I know a 5'4 chubby girl with black hair and grey eyes (family genetic trait) who I think is gorgeous. A 4'11 red head with a G cup who's really cute, and a 6'4" girl with dyed pink hair who I call Miss Bear as she's built like one who's hot.
*ahem* So, uh, Bear. I wouldn't suppose....ah, I mean, would these fine ladies be.....er, that is....erm.
Um.
Never mind. :oops:
lol. The Black haired one has a six year old son and doesn't like me taking pics, the short red head is lesbian and the tall one is in a polygomous relationship with both a boyfriend and a girlfriend... soo yeah... you can have pictures if you pay me huge ammounts of danger money. hehe.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Favorite beauty?

Hmmm… :roll:

Well… :?

I got nothin’. :|

I suppose if I had a life I would have given this some consideration.

It’s probably best if I don’t.
I think outside the tesseract.

Avistew

Post by Avistew »

In purely physical attraction, I'd say what I like is men with black hair... That's pretty much is :P Although I have to say I'm mostly attracted to caucasians.
I also like short men, around my size (5'6") or a bit more or less.

But what's more important is the personnality. The first aspect is being a fundametally nice person, the second one would be a sense of humour. Then... Being clever would help.

My husband doesn't match the physical aspect, but he matches the personnality and that's what matters :P

But yeah, white skin and black hair, that's usually what I'm attracted to, for some reason.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Bear wrote: lol. The Black haired one has a six year old son and doesn't like me taking pics, the short red head is lesbian and the tall one is in a polygomous relationship with both a boyfriend and a girlfriend... soo yeah... you can have pictures if you pay me huge ammounts of danger money. hehe.
D'OH!!! :x

I...I mean, uh, pssh, whatever. :lol:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

There are different types of female beauty, of course. The last woman in my life was a buxom Australian blonde. Currently, I am involved with a slender, lean Israeli who is on the tall side. I love DiDi, but I think Zii is damned nice looking, too. Tough little punkette girls always did something to me.

The package may catch your eye in one way or another, but what's inside the package matters most. The first sexual crush I got was on a Playboy model from the 70's named Marilyn something. She had a stunning body that outdid even DiDi, but what made her wonderful was her warm personality (she loved animals) and a terrific, happy smile. You could tell that wasn't something she had just put on for the photographer.

I guess that's why I like DiDi so much. She's stunning, but so is Zii in her way. But DiDi is happy, helpful, and warm, too, and that makes all the difference.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Ray D wrote:Tough little punkette girls always did something to me.
Steal your lunch money?

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

midgetshrimp wrote:
Steal your lunch money?
LOL

Sigh, if only they had noticed me enough to do even that. I was a bit like Gary in those days.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Ray D wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:
Steal your lunch money?
LOL

Sigh, if only they had noticed me enough to do even that. I was a bit like Gary in those days.
Yea, well, I got stood up on a blind date Tuesday. But I was already at the movies with a couple friends (one of which set up the date), so I said fuck it and enjoyed some Tropic Thunder with them. Awesome movie.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hrmph, this thread died a bit of a premature death... :(

But so as not to make this a meaningless bump, I will state that I recently discovered Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and... Well, w00t!!!

Not sure if she really is a "supermodel", but she sure is very much different from what typically stalks the runways today!! (See my opening post.) Sure, she's slim, but she's no stick figure, she has wonderful boobs (no need for WonderBras, actually ;) ) and an utterly beautiful, very female face.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)