The Society for the Appreciation of Didi and Zii

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

MadCat

Re: The Society for the Appreciation of Didi and Zii

Post by MadCat »

Personally, I would love to see this become a three-way relationship. (That's what I was hoping for when I first heard the name of the comic, to be honest.) Second choice would definitely be DiDi and Zii getting together. <3 <3 <3
http://www.direman.com/everwas (My webcomic, Everwas)
http://madcatmonkey.deviantart.com (My rarely-updated DA account)

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Bear wrote:Okay, so after the recent strip, which I will forever refer to as 'Chomp', and thinking about this for a while, I just felt like writing this...

DiDi is definately my favourite character of the strip so far. No its not the typical male thing of 'OMG BOOBIEZ!11!!00!!1' or the skimpy costumes, mass ammounts of jiggling and everything else sexual about her... So why do I love our lovable Amazon DiDi? Quite simply its her personality. That sweet sense of innocence, the way she manages to flirt without even seeming to realise she's doing it. The way she manages to get on with everyone and genuinely seems to like and want to care for them so quickly. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a nice girl with a sexual side, but there so much more to DiDi then just a pair of boobs to me and thats why I love her.

That is all.
I agree absolutely. She's the nicest, most polite and helpful person in the strip, and the happiest too. She's HAWT, but people would love her even if she wasn't.

MadCat

Post by MadCat »

I definitely agree with Bear and Ray D about DiDi. I think that's why I liked the September 4th strip so much, especially the last panel. She's so full of life and joy, and she wants to share it with her friends. I look forward to learning much more about her (as well as Gary and Zii) as the series progresses.
http://www.direman.com/everwas (My webcomic, Everwas)
http://madcatmonkey.deviantart.com (My rarely-updated DA account)

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

In the light of recent developments in the strip, I am somewhat surprised that this thread is still dead. By my last count, Zii has copped feels from DiDi at least 5 times, and slept on top of her for an entire night.

Astonishingly, we still don't know if DiDi realizes that Zii has the hots for her.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

MadCat wrote:Personally, I would love to see this become a three-way relationship. (That's what I was hoping for when I first heard the name of the comic, to be honest.) Second choice would definitely be DiDi and Zii getting together. <3 <3 <3
A three way relationship, huh?

Don't they have a term for that? A, hmmmm, menage a something or other? Novel idea! And totally out of the blue too!

:p
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Ray D wrote:In the light of recent developments in the strip, I am somewhat surprised that this thread is still dead. By my last count, Zii has copped feels from DiDi at least 5 times, and slept on top of her for an entire night.

Astonishingly, we still don't know if DiDi realizes that Zii has the hots for her.
My thoughts...EXACTLY!