Canadian women

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Scaramouche

Canadian women

Post by Scaramouche »

Why exactly are Canadian women always beautiful? Look on any picture rating website or social networking website. ALL the Canadian women are hot. Must be something in the water.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: Canadian women

Post by midgetshrimp »

It's lies. Just like Canadian bacon. It's not bacon, it's ham. The ham is a lie! LIES! :evil:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

Besides Pamela Anderson looks plastic. In my world that does not equal sexy/hot/beautiful

Jamming

Post by Jamming »

I feel sorry for all the Canadians that go into the Canadian Bacon. :cry:

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

midgetshrimp wrote:It's lies. Just like Canadian bacon. It's not bacon, it's ham. The ham is a lie! LIES! :evil:
My God! GLaDOS is Canadian! :lol: :ugeek:
Further affiant sayeth not.

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

Well, that explains all the Canadian cartoonists drawing sexy stuffs. (Gis/Dave ... Ghastly ... Clay ...) :D :mrgreen: :D

*I probably can't take credit for that. Papuas-whatshisname pointed it out on the P&A forums a while back. ;)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Pneumonica wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:It's lies. Just like Canadian bacon. It's not bacon, it's ham. The ham is a lie! LIES! :evil:
My God! GLaDOS is Canadian! :lol: :ugeek:
Wait, what?

Edit: Nevermind. Brain fart. And the fact that I've never actually played Portal.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

ShadowRaven wrote:Besides Pamela Anderson looks plastic. In my world that does not equal sexy/hot/beautiful
As if she's even Canadian anymore. Poor Pammy; she's been corrupted by Hollywood, and its Machiavellian machinations. :cry:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Scaramouche wrote:Why exactly are Canadian women always beautiful? Look on any picture rating website or social networking website. ALL the Canadian women are hot. Must be something in the water.
I dunno about that. I know several Canadian women who wouldn't be classed as conventionally cute or hot by the kind of people who lust after the likes of Angelina Jolie etc. But then thinking about it, I've never met or seen a Canadian woman that anyone could class as ugly...

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Scaramouche wrote:Why exactly are Canadian women always beautiful? Look on any picture rating website or social networking website. ALL the Canadian women are hot. Must be something in the water.
That's true. And I love their accents. And they have maple syrup. That says perfect to me! :D

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Bear wrote:
I dunno about that. I know several Canadian women who wouldn't be classed as conventionally cute or hot by the kind of people who lust after the likes of Angelina Jolie etc. But then thinking about it, I've never met or seen a Canadian woman that anyone could class as ugly...
Well, neither Angelina Jolie nor Pamela Anderson really appeal to me. Sure, they can appear sexy in certain ways in certain things, but they really aren't my type.

Bobolink

Post by Bobolink »

Remember that Pam Anderson is the quintessential Canadian. She was the first baby in Canada born on July 1, 1967. And yes, she is a Canadian citizen.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Bobolink wrote:Remember that Pam Anderson is the quintessential Canadian. She was the first baby in Canada born on July 1, 1967. And yes, she is a Canadian citizen.
Not many people know this, but Pamela Anderson was actually the very first Canadian. Ever. Prior to her appearing naked and alone in the Canadian wilderness, it was just bears and moose.

totoro

Post by totoro »

Phoenix wrote:
That's true. And I love their accents. And they have maple syrup. That says perfect to me! :D
Hahaha its weird thinking that I have an accent.
I guess we do sound odd to others.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Everyone has an accent. I have the most neutral English accent I've heard - People in my own country cannot guess which part I'm from. I also guarantee that 95% of you are now imagining it completely incorrectly. But foreign accenst really do it for me - american (not all parts though), Canadian, Irish, Australian especially. But Welsh, soft Scottish, Scandinavian and Baltic also do magical things :D