Stream of consciousness.

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Re: Stream of consciousness.

Post by Paul »

Bazaars are always fun to go to or be involved in, even when they are bizarre Bazaars.

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

The TV show "Bizzare" sucks in every way possible and is not funny.

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

The ending of The Mist was very unsatisfying.

(weird connection. >.>)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I thought the ending of The Mist was harsh but very good. More definitive than the open end of the original short story. Cool movie overall, one of the best based-on-Steven-King movies.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I enjoy most of Stephen King's books...they always make me thoughtful to an extent...although i found The Talisman to be a little dull and the narrator of the audiobook was really really annoying.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

I have a blind friend who gets audiobooks mailed to him.
I had to laugh at him cause one was an erotic novel haha

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

I find audiobooks a novel, but ultimately flawed, idea. Nothing beats actually turning the pages of a paper book... (Hah! And I bet you all thought I was going to go with something erotic, didn't you? :p )
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

I often find myself staying up way too late turning the pages of a book.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I haven't turned the pages of a book of late... :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

I'm still turning the pages of the same book iv had for the last three weeks.
i usually finish a book a day.
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I have not even looked into the book again I started reading more than six weeks ago. Fail. v.v
ImageImage

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

I often pick up a book to read it, place a bookmark when my reading session is done, and then not pick the book up again for a couple of months or more.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

If I like the book, I read until I suck all the life out of it.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I probably read something on the order of 100 books a year. My house is starting to look like Yomiko Readman's.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

At the end of the year my roomie is pushing us to move, and we still haven't determined for certain where exactly we're moving to... one of the biggest problems is he's really interested in moving to a bigger place, and I really can't afford to pay more in rent.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)