Stream of consciousness.

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Re: Stream of consciousness.

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I find few things more comfortable than sitting around on a really cold day wearing my many times washed and fuzzy hockey jersey, but in Florida it's only that cold perhaps three or four days a year. :(
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I should have my jeans washed less often. Its wearing them out and i keep washing them after just half or one day of wearing them. Jeans are studier than that.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

My bed is too small for me and my feet drag over the edge, but I'm moving in a year or two and getting bigger so no sense in changing now.

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

My brother's feet used to stick out of his old bed. One night, when I had a friend over, one of his feet stuck out so far that it was even sticking out of his bedroom door. So my friend and I decided that the only proper thing to do was to sticky-tape a coke bottle to it.

Needless to say, my brother completely re-arranged his room shortly afterwards, and started hassling my mother for a new bed.
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I find it interesting that some form of "stick" appeared no less than four times in JVD's post. :-? Velly, velly interesting. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I have always been inordinately interested in shadows, twilight, and autumn... mostly those periods when time is traveling away from "bright" or "vibrant", towards "dark" or "slumbering".
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

While I used to be scared of the dark, I know find it soothing.

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

I'm afraid of mirrors in the dark. I feel as though I'm going to see something in them.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Something must have kept Sara from posting, but I'm happy she is back! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I hide in the shadows between the dark and the light, everywhere and nowhere, in the hearts and minds of all who know me, yet never loved or thought of, forever and gone in an instant.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

i like sitting in the shadows on a summers day when it gets too hot for in the sun
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

Our sun is actually called Sol 3. It's considered fairly young for a star.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

As the resident astromnommer, I point out that it should be our planet which is called sol 3 - third rock from the sun. Also, our star is in healthy middle age...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Third Rock From the Sun was interesting for me--I'm so used to John Lithgow playing ebil villains that seeing him do comedy is bizarre.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I volunteered at a Bazaar today. ^_^
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.