Horrible Horrible Teachers

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

User avatar
Lilianna
The Disappearing One
Posts: 2023
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Florida

Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Lilianna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Seems like we have a lot of these stories, so I decided to make a thread for it.

My new addition? My ninth grade English teacher. You don't even KNOW how many times she "lost" my work... five minute after I handed it to her. I would hand it to her, wait patiently as she finally acknowledged my paper was there (and it was always those kind of "two week book reports" papers), and walk away to put my backpack by my seat. In the 60 seconds it would take for me to put the backpack down and come back, the paper would be gone. I'd ask her where my paper was, and she would always say "What paper?" ALWAYS.

Grargh.

And she was my journalism teacher, too. One day she would tell me to write a story a certain way. I would write it that way, and the next day I'd show it to her. She'd say it was horrible and to write it a different way. I would rewrite it, show it to her the next day, and she'd yell "WHY would I tell YOU to write it like THAT!" when I told her she told me to rewrite it. "I TOLD YOU two days ago to write it like THIS! WHY would I change IT?"

GRARARARGH.

My boyfriend also had her. The school made a mistake and told him to go to her class for a required elective (you know, crap like "character development") instead of his actual teacher's. His actual teacher had marked him as skipping every day. About 3 weeks into the semester, the office wrote him up for skipping. He told them he had been in Bitch-Teacher's class this whole time because they told him to. Somehow they let it slide and just told him to get Bitch-Teacher to give the grades to Real-Teacher. She didn't. Real-Teacher didn't have any grades for him, and since we get progress reports every 4 weeks, he had an F on the progress report and I think a D on the actual 9-weeks report.

GRARARARARARGH.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

User avatar
Fen
Chaotic Neutral
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:28 am
Location: Eastern Europe

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Fen » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:40 pm

To be honest I've had some really really bad luck with teachers.

To start, I shall recall my 1st grade teacher.
it was first day of school. All the parents were in the class, the kids were at their desks, anxious to start school, and the teacher was talking. At one point she mentioned out "Christian's guide" to which I, the shy little kid genius, raised my hand. "Ma'am, you're wrong. It's the LITTLE Christian's guide". Needless to say she made my life a living hell and I got kicked out of school by 2nd grade.

In 2-4 we had a lovely teacher who didn't manage basic arithmetics. me being a smart-ass, I'd always correct her. I also had better English than my English teacher. As payback for me humiliating her in front of class for 3 years, during a one-week field-trip in 5th grade she allowed an older guy to abuse me in every way possible. Payback was a bitch.

Then came 5th grade. Gymnasium at a high-class school. My form teacher was this maths teacher who could not stand me. 'side form the normal torturing by giving me low grades even though i was the only Olympic in Maths, she made my hatelist through two particular events.
1. I was a very sick(and still am, though I try to ignore it) person. literally. My calcium randomly drops and the only way to solve the problem is to chug down the maximum amount of calcium allowed and go to sleep. At one point I was ahving a particularly bad fit and the nurse told me to go home ASAP. my form teacher said I must stay because i've been skipping too much. I sat down at my desk and noticed that I couldn't hold my fist(this was my first time passing phase 1 of a spasmophilia crisis, mind you. The fist thing is phase 2). So I couldn't write. Then i started shaking. BADLY. the chair and desk would shake with me. Then I lost respiratory functions. So I was shaking, gasping for air and it was identical to an epileptic crisis,a nd she just kept yelling at me to "write what's on the table or I'll lower your grade". At one point I managed to get up and run to the nurse's cabinet. She then called my parents, my whole class was convinced that I was nuts and I got in big trouble for disobeying her=/.
2. All during 8th grade(terminal year), she'd call my mother to tell her I'm dumb. My motehr is a very, very paranoid person, you see. She sent me to tutoring. The tutor didn't know what to do with me because I knew eveything. But hey, i still got low grades in math and my mom would get the wekly "YOUR DAUGHTER IS GOING TO FAIL HER EXAMS" speech.


Then came highschool. But that's for another post.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

User avatar
Lilianna
The Disappearing One
Posts: 2023
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Lilianna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Hm. Fen, you win. Although really, by winning you lose. :))
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

User avatar
Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Posts: 27534
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Don Alexander » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm

:|

Ouch.

I never really had a bad teacher... I had several very good ones, though.

But since this is about bad teachers, I'll relate a few rather harmless stories.

We had a math teacher once who was an alcoholic. He sometimes came to class in a quite dilapadated state. There was a problem we once worked on which we rehashed for several lessons - him getting different results again and again. He was pretty bad at getting the point across, and many people started getting very bad grades. The following aear, the director of our school took over, an absolutely exquisite teacher, and saved our class from general math fail. He was so good I wrote tests, getting straight As without even having to learn.
Another guy in the upper grades also had a penchant for too much drink - he was our history teacher. We had a history class in the afternoon, and especially before Christmas, with the Christmas market and its mulled wine, he often came to class quite drunk. When it came time for the Abitur (the very final exams, three writen and one oral), my curriculum forced me to take either social studies or history. Our social studies teacher, while disliked by some, was actually really good, and I was getting good Bs and As with him, while I was more on the lower B side with history, which interested me less. When it came to choosing which oral exam to go to, most wanted to take social studies, but he said it had to be 50/50, and the class forced me to take history, claiming I was soooo good at it as well. My father was an assessor in my exam x_x and I was not really good at it... Got 9 points (C+), luckily enough to just barely get me an A average in the Abitur.
I've had several troublesome religion teachers. This was a course I always kind of rolled my eyes at. We had one female teacher who was utterly unable to discipline us. This lead to some pretty extreme behaviour, like people just getting up, leaving class without asking for leave, going to town, buying a big tub of chips and returning to class to munch it. The perhaps most classic scene: All the class is in turmoil, no one paying attention, paper airplanes flying around... She goes to the back where several kids are playing cards!! And tellls them, wincing wistfully: "Well, at least you are quiet..."
After this, we got the opposite. A very strict old man who had some quite ridiculous notions. He was famous for his surprise exams where he crammed like five questions into two lines, duplicated those lines to print out ONE piece of paper, and then cut them apart, giving each of us one tiny strip, like 1 x 8 cm in size...
I also had a geography teacher in 8th grade or so who was the role model of the grumbly, hateful old man... Though I did get along with him reasonably well, and sometimes even scored As (which was very hard with him).

As you see, no real horror stories.

In another post, I may talk about some profs at Uni. Also, no real horror stories there either.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

User avatar
GothPoet
Non-Entity
Posts: 3477
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: The Boondocks (aka West Virginia)
Contact:

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by GothPoet » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:55 pm

I haven't had many really bad experiences with most of my teachers. The greater majority of them were great.

However, my first driver's education teacher decided it was a good idea to yell at me, and berate me while I was driving. I finally got fed up with his bullshit and pulled the car over. I was blocking someone's driveway, which of course launched him into another tirade. I got out of the car, flipped the asshole off when he demanded I get back in, and walked a few blocks to a nearby convenience store. I called my mom to come pick me up. Later, she went to the school, and assured them in no uncertain terms that they had best keep that teacher away from me.

Then the vice principal in my senior year in high school decided to keep pushing me, after my mother had told them that if I got upset, just to give me some time to cool off. After I left college in 1990, I came back to my hometown to look after my parents. I found out that said vice principal had been found to be sleeping with a female student. So, not only was he an asshole who can't follow simple directions, he was a child molester as well. X(
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

User avatar
Bear
BANNED
Posts: 7649
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: England

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Bear » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm

I've never had any bad teachers in the sense that they couldn't teach at all, or they were evil and sadistic like Fen's, its more been the bad teachers I've had its been because they were generally useless people.

Back in Primary School, year 5 (10-11 year olds) we had what we still refer to as 'The Year of The Subs'. Basically the teacher we should have had caught a really bad illness.. still not sure what it was... that put her out for the entire year, so litterally we had a period where for a good half of the school year we must have had a a different substitute teacher every week, and in one case, 6 in a week! Now, how did that happen when we have a 5 day week? The sub we had turn out to be such a psycho bitch that she didn't last the entire morning and the teacher in the classroom next door litterally got the Head to fire this teacher on the spot before first break. The rest that week we managed to kill off by giving each and every one of them flu... it was the same for the next month, the teacher would last about 4 days, then leave sick. We finally got stuck with one we couldn't get rid of. She was a religious battleaxe of a woman, but she was a pretty damned good teacher.

Highschool wasn't too bad, there were a couple of usless teachers. One of our French teachers in year 7 was a Rastafarian. We're pretty sure that she used to teach us when she was stoned at times because of some of teh things she came out with, That and she litterally spent a small fortune in 'cookies for the class' so that she could munch them too. Another french teacher used to think that she was the boss and miss discipline.. but because she was so tiny, you couldn't help but laugh at her when she tried to be authorative and angry. The PE teacher we had was rubbish... seriously, we felt that the only reason he got the job was because he failed the intelligence test to be a professional athlete. We worked out ourselves how to play the sports better then he taught them because if we didn't all we ever ended up doing with him was playing football, which got really boring. The other two bad teachers we had were English teachers, one was bad because he used to drink alot so was usually drunk or had a hangover... The other was literally Mr Bean, silly voice, weird habbits and all... you just couldn't take him seriously as a teacher.

The final one doesn't really count as a bad teacher, but gets included for the reason she must have been at least an E cup in bra, but was only about 5'4. Imagine Zii but with DiDi's rack and your close. She was our drama teacher, but of course... if you were a guy, at that age you never really paid attention to what she was saying as you were too busy staring. It really didn't help either that she tended to wear low cut tops or open shirts over a t-shirt and when she used to come and talk to you when you were sitting, she didn't sit down or crouch down, she'd bend over at the waist.... =p~ As you can tell she was the guys favourite teacher.

User avatar
Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi
Posts: 4690
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:03 am
Location: Moperville

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Kamino Neko » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 pm

My grade 4 teacher.

Apparently, she was very good with challenged students, I wouldn't know, because I wasn't one of them, and she was absolute CRAP with gifted students.

I was always finished my work early. Like - halfway through the assigned time. Wasn't allowed to read at my desk. Wasn't allowed to get up and read one of the books at the back of the room. Wasn't allowed to do anything.

I ended up literally strapped to my chair more than once.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

User avatar
Lilianna
The Disappearing One
Posts: 2023
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Lilianna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Grargh, I hate teachers like than, Kami.

I always end up in one not-high level class every year. Every year, that is the class I almost fail. Why? Because I start out awesome, then realize I can totally slack off and still get the work done, and by the time I realize I'm pulling a low D, it's almost too late to pull up. Every single C I have is an "easy" class. Tenth grade, it was English. Well, and Chemistry, as previously stated. But in English, the teacher treated everybody like retarded kids. We would have open-book chapter tests on books we were reading in class. For example, we were reading Fahrenheit 451. One of the questions for our open-book test for chapter 1 was "what is the main character's name?" Answer: Guy. Extra Credit: Guy Montag. I kid you not. And yet I got in trouble for bringing my own book in to read during class. I GOT IN TROUBLE. FOR READING. IN ENGLISH.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

User avatar
Tiana
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Canadaaaaaaa
Contact:

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Tiana » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 pm

I don't have evil teacher stories... I was homeschooled. XD So since I was a fast worker, I just got to take my books to my room, zip through them and go through things like science at my own pace, finish two months before all my real schooled peers, take the obligatory tests to prove that I had an education and spent the rest of my time having fun. (shrugs) The only class I had trouble with was math. Mom was good at math. I am terrible at math. I finished grade 12 English by grade eight or nine... and I still have trouble with anything but your basic math. Can't do it in my head at all. Numbers just zip over my head.

Even still, hearing stories like this makes me grateful that I did not have 'teachers' or a 'class'... o_o
Image

User avatar
Lilianna
The Disappearing One
Posts: 2023
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Lilianna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Ah. You know, I think the only reason I didn't get homeschooled is that I tend to go INSANE without human interaction. But yup. I had more that enough bad teachers to cover me AND you. Let's see... The perverted history teacher, the peeping tom PE coach, the technology teacher that would give you about 2 weeks to do 6 weeks of work... and all the ones I already said. List goes on and on.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

User avatar
Swayambhu
Booby Bunny
Posts: 1575
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 5:45 am
Contact:

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Swayambhu » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm

My first grade teacher left bruises on my arms from grabbing me out of fits of anger.

One time I remember in particular... The class was making a trip to the library, and I was trying to find my book. She got impatient, so she picked me up by my arms, shook me, and dropped me in the middle of the hallway, screaming at me. I don't remember what she said though.

When my mother confronted the school about it, the council defended her. No retribution whatsoever.

Third grade, I got pneumonia. My teacher called me a faker. She called all the students fakers if they said they didn't feel good, even after the hospital visits.

I was still sick when I got back. Mom requested the teacher pay me mind, in case my fever came back, because the school was threatening to make me repeat a grade because of all the school I was missing (due to being really, really sick as a kid.) All the teacher said was, "Well, if she gets sick, I'll just let her go get a drink of water." She wasn't very sympathetic.

Like my brother, I'd get really bad migraines at inopportune times. Got one in the middle of class, and she ignored it, until I threw up and passed out on the floor.

The teacher told my mother that I'm just a really good liar. When mom confronted the school about it again, they defended her.

Got a transfer shortly after. The school that followed was much better. Teachers were more understanding, and the principals always did what they could for me, given I was a gold and silver honor roll student. (Silver only because I was sick and missed school, which hurt my grades.)

It wasn't until high school that I experienced more terrible teachers. One in particular I don't feel like discussing. Let's just say she almost killed my writing aspirations unjustly. She did that for a lot of people.

When she retired, the teacher and staff had a party for her. Without her.
ImageImage

User avatar
Lilianna
The Disappearing One
Posts: 2023
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Lilianna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:21 pm

When she retired, the teacher and staff had a party for her. Without her.
I get the feeling a lot of my school's teachers will get the same treatment.

I hate when teachers do stuff like that. I mean, trust a kid and their parent to know that they are sick, not faking, would you?

Kind of like how my mom, when she was younger, was eating lunch... She was about to throw away the orange juice the cafeteria staff forced on her because she has a citric acid allergy. They sat there and MADE her drink it. All of it.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

User avatar
Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess
Posts: 6600
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:06 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Asaryu » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:30 am

I had a similar experience to Bear with the substitute teachers.

It was year 11. Our Higher School Certificate (the thing we need in order to go to uni) takes place over 2 years. These are year 11 and 12. So halfway through our year 11, our biology and senior science (or science in society) teacher takes a job at another school. Fair enough, he's got his career to think of. But our school finds it hard to get a teacher capable of taking over our class. Over the next semester, we have 11 teachers taking us for biology and senior science. Each teacher would be with us for about 2 weeks (some more, some less) and would insist that we recap on the work that the previous teacher has done with us, which was of such a poor quality that usually we weren't quite sure what they wanted to teach us anyway, so the whole thing would be started again from the beginning.

Being the know-it-all snob that I was, and having had the common sense to look at the syllabus, I blatantly ignore what these teachers are trying to get through, and work through the text book on my own. I am the only person in the class to get through the work of the semester, and I am the only one in the class equipped to take on the optional extention work. Because the rest of the class required so much more effort, teachers usually would start their time with our class by asking, in a haughty voice, what exactly I thought I was doing with my english homework out in class. My response was usually: "Learning, miss.". The clever teachers would usualy listen to my friends after that. "It's okay miss. She's just doing that until we need help with the next step. Then she'll tell us what to do." the silly ones would think it was wise to challenge a student in front of the class. So they would fire questions at me about the stuff that hadn't been covered yet. I'd answer correctly in a straight forward manner and then they would leave me alone to get me work done.

The teacher we finally got at the end of this was a rather successful scientist who, after getting over cancer, decided to spend his time etaching the next generation of scientists. He was awesome. he certainly didn't take my shit, and would assign me extra work to do during class when I finished the work that we were given. He had a helluva job to do as well, with 1 1/2 years worth of work to get through in 8 months, he did an incredible job, and everyone in his classes passed.

Even after this setback, science and maths were my best subjects in my HSC both of which I got marks in the 90's, followed by english (80's), and then by drama (with 75%).

I also had some really incredible teachers Like my Extention english teacher (extention english was an extra class we could do on top of the normal curriculum worht an extra credit point in our HSC) who realised that my mother had no interest in me as her child, and refused to help me get to school early for classes (there were 2 extention classes, one during school and another before and after school...the one during school clashed with the extention maths class i took, so i had to take the other one). If I had caught busses, i would have had to walk almost 10 kilometers to the bus stop to catch a bus the rest of the way to school to get there by 7am. So my teacher, who lived a suburb over, drove me to school with her and her daughter for class. She had to get all sorts of clearance with notes from my mother (which was a helluva job to get her to write) and such to see me outside of school times in private.

This same teacher, when we were doing our crime fiction module, held a How to Host a Murder night with us all, where we dressed up like we were from a victorian manor. It was a great night and we all had lots of fun, and it taught and cemented those tropes from crime fiction...and she's the reason i wanted to be an english teacher when i went to uni.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals.
Image Image Image

User avatar
midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus
Posts: 5044
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:32 am
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by midgetshrimp » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 am

In third grade, we used to switch class rooms for social studies with the fourth grade teacher.Both third and fourth grade teachers were awesome, the third grade teacher loved science (we did a volcano thing and it exploded all over her new dress clothes and everyone had a helluva time) and the fourth grade teacher was really nice and taught well. Halfway through fourth grade, she was pregnant and engaged, and had to leave because of the things that follow those. So we had a string of substitutes (one of which is the sous chef at the restaurant I work at, he was a good sub), but one of them was a little, kind of hairy woman who wasn't nice and didn't teach very well. And she wasn't old or anything, she just wasn't... good. There was this whole thing about threats that year, threat awareness or something like that, and I was conversing with some of my friends about "freedom", and said something along the lines of if we were absolutely free, people would just go around killing each other. This is fourth grade and I hadn't learned of the term "anarchy" yet, but that's pretty much the notion I was trying to pass off. Well, one of my friends tells the teacher that I threatened to kill him, because he was being a prick and thought it was funny. The teacher freaked out and sent me to the office and there was this whole thing that I had to bring my mother in to and it was a pile of shit. It's ok though, the class was so horrible to the sub that we actually made her cry and quit. That's quite an achievement for a fourth grade class, I think.

Seventh grade. Ugh, my god. Stupid, useless teacher. First time I ever got a D, because she lost my history papers. I'd gotten straight A's until 6th grade, And even then I got B- as the lowest. Then in science she says that rice has no nutritional value. I liked that information, because I don't like rice, so I try to use it as an excuse the next time we have rice for dinner. My mother just laughs at me, and my brother goes on a tangent about how completely and utterly wrong my teacher is. I told my teacher about it the day after. I don't remember what she said. Another science class, she said that buttermilk is different because of the amount of bacteria or something in it, which, again, is false. My mother worked at a dairy farm for however long, and told me about it. So I told my teacher the day after. I don't remember what she said.

This isn't really related, but I think it's funny. One time in art class we were cutting leaves for costumes and several of us got in trouble for screwing off in class (which we were, but we were cutting leaves as we did it and were by far the most productive group) and had to cut more during recess in the superintendent's office. So we hung out and cut leaves and stuff, and it was cool, and the superintendent gave us cookies, and it was a good time. When we got back to the classroom, I busted in and yelled "We got cookies, bitches!" I hadn't seen the teacher sitting on the computer not ten feet away, and she just looked at us and said we couldn't eat them if we didn't share. So I shoved them all in my mouth and went to my desk, which wasn't the best idea, because you shove a handful of cookies in your mouth and you need a drink really bad.

Eighth grade, the teacher was a bitch. This is the teacher that I corrected and got a detention. She would also "teach" us English, which means that she'd tell us the page we needed to do, and if we asked for help, she's say "You're smart enough, figure it out." Someone in the class ahead of us put exlax in her water, and she had to run out holding her ass and was hilarious. When my brother had her, his friend Billy put apple cider vinegar in her water, and when she drank it, she sprayed it everywhere and immediately blamed my brother. Billy told the teacher that he did it, and not my brother, and she said not to cover for him and sent my brother to the office. I'm not sure, but I think my brother just walked home.

Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Image

User avatar
Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Posts: 5459
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:23 pm
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Re: Horrible Horrible Teachers

Post by Radbaron » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

No real horror stories from me, but this my be why you get stuck with "Teachers from Hell"

Lengthy news article follows

http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/07/08/why- ... -teachers/
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Image

Post Reply