Dream Girl?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Pneumonica

Re: Dream Girl?

Post by Pneumonica »

Sination wrote:Putting up with me is definitely one of the things that sets dream girl aside from crush, but that's not going to keep the spark in your relationship.
I'd have to agree with this statement. Putting up with me merely means they're in the running (sort of the acid test, in that regard), but it doesn't put them any farther than that. Then again, putting up with me, thus far, means that my fiancee is in a category of two on the outside, and the other one isn't interested in me so much for that kind of thing. Amazing, the complexity of my decision matrixes these days. :lol:

In truth that isn't a fari statement - there have been others, and this one happens to be working in the long term. That's fairly definitive in my book.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Double-oh-Seven

Post by Double-oh-Seven »

All the "dream girls" I meet are straight.

Sigh... :cry:
>:D

Sination

Post by Sination »

Double-oh-Seven wrote:All the "dream girls" I meet are straight.

Are you Kate Perry?

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Sination wrote:

Are you Kate Perry?
I hate that song. And Kate Perry ain't no lesbian. She wouldn't even let that one chick from E! News kiss her on the cheek in front of her mom! She's taunting the lesbians and bisexuals of the world by promoting psuedo-lesbianism!

Wow, that came off as pure liquid hatred and anger. Let's change the topic.

The purpose of the dream girl is for you to see what you really like in the girl, so when real girls come along, if one of them possesses enough of the features of the dream girl, then she's for you.

Ok bye.
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

Double-oh-Seven

Post by Double-oh-Seven »

Sination wrote:

Are you Kate Perry?
I don't think so. I hope not. D:
>:D

Sination

Post by Sination »

Aaron wrote: I hate that song. And Kate Perry ain't no lesbian. She wouldn't even let that one chick from E! News kiss her on the cheek in front of her mom! She's taunting the lesbians and bisexuals of the world by promoting psuedo-lesbianism!
I thought I heard somewhere she's "saving herself" for Miley Cyrus.
Aaron wrote: The purpose of the dream girl is for you to see what you really like in the girl, so when real girls come along, if one of them possesses enough of the features of the dream girl, then she's for you.
Ok bye.
That's kind of the point of saying "dream girl", if she's your dream girl and doesn't possess enough features, then she's not a dream girl at all. Just seems a bit redundant.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Sination wrote:
Aaron wrote: I hate that song. And Kate Perry ain't no lesbian. She wouldn't even let that one chick from E! News kiss her on the cheek in front of her mom! She's taunting the lesbians and bisexuals of the world by promoting psuedo-lesbianism!
Okay, that's less about the gay and more about the creepy. How old was Miley when she said this? Don't answer, I'm just pointing it out.

Not that I haven't thought the same thing, but I admit freely that its creepy and move on. :D

michi-no

Post by michi-no »

I definitely sympathize with you Double-oh-Seven. =( It's so hard to find good gay chicks!

Sination wrote:
First of all.... Sination, you make me :lol: :lol: :lol: Very well played. =3

And also, Aaron-- Goodness! Such much Kate Perry anger! I kind of like her songs... there're not so much pro-gay as they are just getting gay out there. I know there's more gay in today's culture than there used to be already, but still... the fact that we can make songs about girls kissing girls and not be set on fire is a plus. =) Songs like that make me feel like we're coming out of the stone age, even if it's not the best representation. =P I mean... Look at tAtU.... they weren't even real lesbians but they got it out there and sent a message that lesbians are people too! (You'd be surprised how easily people dehumanize each other! =( )

And on the note of dream girls... Dream girls are just dreams. But there are wonderful girls out there! And some of them just work out. Some of them don't. That's why we date! (Well.. it's why I date. ha.) I mean, why waste time dreaming up a girl when you can find someone even better?

Sination

Post by Sination »

michi-no wrote: And on the note of dream girls... Dream girls are just dreams. But there are wonderful girls out there! And some of them just work out. Some of them don't. That's why we date! (Well.. it's why I date. ha.) I mean, why waste time dreaming up a girl when you can find someone even better?
Like I said earlier, a dream girl isn't a girl that has everything you want, it's someone who's that, and more. Finding anyone is good, finding that girl/guy of your dreams is better ^.-

Also, keep it realistic, people. Don't pass up a girl just because she doesn't have the breasts the size of DiDi's :P

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Sination wrote:Also, keep it realistic, people. Don't pass up a girl just because she doesn't have the breasts the size of DiDi's :P
This is totally a personal preference on my end, and God knows I've dated women who've broken this rule and loved every minute of it that didn't involve horrible, hopeless emotional grinding, but I always like mine to be a bit more "bite sized". :twisted:

Sination

Post by Sination »

Bigger isn't always better.

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I'm dying over the fact that the source of Gary's angst is that he doesn't know whether or not to fantasize about Didi when he masturbates.

But really, who here hasn't had that problem before?
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Sordid Euphemism

Post by Sordid Euphemism »

Kevin wrote:But really, who here hasn't had that problem before?
Way I figure it, until world governments perfect the mind-reading machine, my fantasies are mine to do with as I wish! And that INCLUDES the pudding, dammit!

Sination

Post by Sination »

Sordid Euphemism wrote: Way I figure it, until world governments perfect the mind-reading machine, my fantasies are mine to do with as I wish! And that INCLUDES the pudding, dammit!
I wasn't aware there was a world government. Anyway, even if mind reading was possible, I would fantasize the same. No matter what anyone thinks, my fetishes are my own. If you don't like my fetishes, don't masturbate to them (DiDi with a male organ and all). Wait what?