Menage a 3 - Vol 1 : Book Discussion.

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

Menage a 3 - Vol 1 : Book Discussion.

Post by Giz »

EDIT: Edited to change the threads purpose.

Have your Ma3 - Volume 1 book or collectors edition of it? Want to talk about it? Then do it here!

NO Spoilers please.

Note: This blurb is on the homepage, but in case you missed it...
(Also, if you have any questions, you can email us or ask them here.)

May 14, 2009
Today's update ends Year One of Menage à 3, and as you can see, we've come full circle. ;) We begin the next storyline, and Year Two this coming Saturday, May the 16th. To celebrate our first year, we are releasing a printed edition that will include all the strips from May 17/08 up to & including May 14/09. As added bonuses, there's 8 new chapter break illustrations, and "Pants très bien!" an all new 5-page print exclusive story, where Zii brings Gary pants shopping. You'll marvel at Gary's new look! Be horrified at the sight of Gary wearing Zii's panties! And meet a brand new Ma3 girl, exclusive to this story!

Plus! There's also a Collector's Edition that includes all of the above bonuses, but with added postcard pin-ups, and signed by us! :)

We need 250 pre-orders to make this happen, guys. Pre-ordering is a great way for you to show your support and love for Ma3. :) We'll be taking pre-orders until the end of May so we can have it printed early June for mid June '09 shipping.

Whether it's for yourself or as a gift, I'm sure you'll enjoy this book. Visit our store for more details!
http://www.menagea3.net/store.html

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 1 - pre-orders

Post by Asaryu »

I know what I want for my birthday now. :D
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Come on everyone... pre-order or they can't even send it off to get printed! Pree-orrrdder! *shakes paw at* /:)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

With which money???? :-ss

Seriously, I'm totally broke right now. :(

And I would soooo love to have this.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I'm planning to blow my budget and get it as a birthday resent for myself....or I'll harass people to put in for it as a group so I can have the Collectors Edition.

After all, it's a great comic, and through the community I found love...it's the least I can do.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You resent your birthday?? :P

Maybe I can get CS to order me one and then bring it with her when she visits me?? :-? :ympray:
Last edited by Don Alexander on Thu May 14, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Did my pre-order once I put my eyes back in their sockets....

For the collectors edition at that.

Will these volumes be B/W or Ted Turnered?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Don't quote me on this... but I think Giz told me that while the strip will remain black and white, the additional art is coloured.... not 100% sure though. I'm probably wrong.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

If anyone gets more than one, you can use the extras as Ma3 coloring books! :-o

But to the real message: I worked out my class billing plan, and I was able to keep a couple hundred on the down payment! I don't have to wait to buy! :D
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

Bear wrote:Come on everyone... pre-order or they can't even send it off to get printed! Pree-orrrdder! *shakes paw at* /:)

Did that the second i read it on the front page.

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

I got mine pre-ordered now that my bank has decided that I actually do have the money I deposited on Friday in my account. 8-|
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

i've pre-ordered my collectors edition :D B-)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I just found (yesterday) out that pre-ordering mine put me over my limit, and I overdrew my account! :ymparty:

I got it taken care of. Bring on the books!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well as announced, the Pre-ordering limit has been met and the book is going to print. :ymparty:

However, if you want your collectors edition, you still need to keep up with the pre-orders as Giz is only getting as many of those as required printed.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

HUZZAH! My Credit Union got off their collective dead arse and got me my new card. I was sweating it that they would not get it to me in time to order. So anyway Book 1: Collectors Edition ordered. Weeeeeee! \:D/
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.