How'd you find Menage a 3?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

hack

Re: How'd you find Menage a 3?

Post by hack »

I believe it was thru project wonderful. Occasionally, project wonderful actually *is* wonderful.

Oftentimes, tho, the links will drag you to crap. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised.
Hack has a Blog.
i showed her my metal gear. it was solid.

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

Furious prayers.
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

Omellette

Post by Omellette »

Long-time reader of P&A and CCS, and just had to follow along to here when I saw the title and the luscious green eye of Zii.

Needless to say, I got hooked fast. :-)
"T'is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (among others)

LanceAlvein

Post by LanceAlvein »

I first saw it in the Keepspot featured box... but I was at work & decided that it's probably not the best comic to read at work... so I have it saved to my home computer to view now :p

Errdil

Post by Errdil »

I've seen the ad somewhere. It was probably some other webcomic, I read a lot of them.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Guess this is a good enough place for a first post.

I have a fair sized list of webcomics I read, and I saw the ad on F@NBOY$ about a week ago. The immediate buttsex threw me off a bit, but I figured there was something more going on, so I caught up with the rest. Then I forgot to bookmark it, and kept typing "manage" in the search bar. So it took me a while to find it again. It's refreshing having a semi-adult comic to match my sense of humor. The update schedule is spread out nicely too. I don't read many (or any that I can think of) black and white comics, but it doesn't take away from any part of the story/graphic. Mucho Kudos all in all.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

RazorJAK

Post by RazorJAK »

No mystery here. I simply followed the link from Jennie Breeden's comic http://www.thedevilspanties.com/ ...

Been in love with it ever since.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I came over from P&A and CCS to check it out mostly because I liked Miss Gisele's work. The first ep gave me a :shock: :lol: reaction and I have read since.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Mad_Sheep

Post by Mad_Sheep »

I think i came from devils panties (Jennie Breeden's comic http://www.thedevilspanties.com/) as well but ... umm ... maybe just over the keen spot list or ... just over another comic i was flipping to a lot of them in the last time^^

Muttley

Post by Muttley »

Longtime fan of Gisèle's work, from CCS days, and followed the announcement from P&A.

It's significant how many of you were drawn by the artwork; I found Gisèle's art to be so striking that I was drawn into the CCS plotline: the art was the hook, the combination of art and story kept me coming back.

over9000

Post by over9000 »

Someone I know told me to check it out.
But don't worry. He will pay. Oh yes, he will pay.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

link through P&A.

Any art by Gis is always worth checking out.

Reik

Post by Reik »

About a week or so ago (i think?) Was reading one of my frequently frequented webcomics, Dungeon Denizens, also on Keenspot, and decided to click the drop down menu and see if anything else caught my fancy. The name did exactly that, and I went to have a looksee. Still here, and liking the comic very much, both the art and the humor :D

KairenArc

Post by KairenArc »

Hmmm... I think i was reading striptease when i saw the ad for Manage a 3. I was like, "what the hell" and just followed it. Made me laugh when i read the first comic. Total "WTF?!" moment.

Waterfall

Post by Waterfall »

I found it through an add on Penny and Aggie and i found Penny and Aggie through The Devil's Panties. Don't ask me where i found the Devil's Panties... I think under my bed.

;)