How'd you find Menage a 3?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Zalansho

Re: How'd you find Menage a 3?

Post by Zalansho »

A friend who knows me entirely too well stumbled upon the comic somehow and realized I'd like it, and linked me to it. ^^

Ashuri

Post by Ashuri »

I had always been a fan of CCS and P&A and when I saw that Giz was starting a new one, I figured I'd check it out, and well, here I am.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I read through the archives of Penny and Aggie yesterday and the archives of Cool Cat the day before, and somewhere in there they mentioned MA3. I think there was also an ad on El Goonish Shive (read through that about four days ago).

Did I mention that I'm OCD? Can't leave something unfinished. Some people I know chalk this up to me being on unemployment vacation, not realizing I also did this while working (sleep is for the weak... and sleep deprivation is a powerful weakening agent, I'll admit).
Further affiant sayeth not.

icilaba

Post by icilaba »

I've found MA3 through an ad on the Flipside comic if I recall correctly, and now im giving all my friends the link to this comic :mrgreen:

MuljoStpho

Post by MuljoStpho »

... I'm not sure! I only found it a couple weeks ago and I already forgot how I came across it. I think I was following links between comics or something, finding new things to bookmark and read later even though I've already got way too much of a backlog waiting for me. (That's the great thing about coming across a fairly new comic. It's easy to get through the archives and decide if it's worth reading regularly. I just don't have time like I used to to get into a more established comic.)

Hmmm... Wait, I see that the last couple guys mentioned Flipside and El Goonish Shive having ads for it. I read both of those regularly so that's probably how I found it too.

edit:
Did I mention that I'm OCD? Can't leave something unfinished. Some people I know chalk this up to me being on unemployment vacation, not realizing I also did this while working (sleep is for the weak... and sleep deprivation is a powerful weakening agent, I'll admit).
That's kind of how I am about this. Heck, I got all the way through 1/0 in one sitting! By the time I found out just how long it was I was too far in to stop for the night... and then the morning...

Sination

Post by Sination »

Through one of my other webcomic reads, F@NB0Y$, in a refer image.

RobDaBarman

Post by RobDaBarman »

I just stumbled upon an add at giseles other ventures. Either Penny and Aggy or Cool Cat studio's..
How could i resist this one??

:)
Sweet holly 70's Rock!

neko

Post by neko »

I've been a fan of Gisele's work, back to the debut of Cool Cat Studio. I automatically check out any of her new projects :)

Kindaiichi

Post by Kindaiichi »

Project Wonderful ad on...Something*Positive, I think...

Yorick

Post by Yorick »

Kindaiichi wrote:Project Wonderful ad on...Something*Positive, I think...
yeah, that, me too.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Like a lot of you, I had read "Pennie & Aggie", and I saw the banner on Scott Kurtz's PvP site. The art looked familiar, so I clicked and instantly got hooked! My webcomics ring is expanding, right now I have about two or three that I read on a regular basis ("Wapsi Square" and "PvP").
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Deucez

Post by Deucez »

I'm pretty sure that I found an ad for it while reading GWS, but I read F@NB0Y$, Flipside, and El Goonish Shive pretty regularly so it may have been one of those as well. I got turned on to CCS and Penny & Aggie from here, so I'm glad I took the red pill.

dahoughtonuk

Post by dahoughtonuk »

I'm not sure. I think it may have been via CCS which I got to from Fans which I finally read the archives. I might have come from EGS, but I don;t think I did.

Crowzone

Post by Crowzone »

Found it from an ad on PVPOnline -- Hooked now!

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I read Yu + Me: Dream.

There was an ad for Penny and Aggie. I went to it, read it, loved it.

Saw a link for Cool Cat Studio. I went to it, read it, loved it.

There was a promotional page for Menage a 3. I went to it, read it, and well I just love it.

So that's the end of that. :D
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi