How'd you find Menage a 3?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

lorddax

How'd you find Menage a 3?

Post by lorddax »

Just wondering how everyone found this awesome new comic. Who knows we may end up helping make advertising decisions! :P Anway I stumbled upon it from the top ad on Sluggy. I dont think I even saw Zii.

"Sex, comics, and Rock & Roll? :shock: I like all those things! Wheres my click faster button?!" :mrgreen:

Think its the Project Wonderful thingie, so that seems to be a good investment

Only a few strips and Im already loving the humor. The art style is fresh for me compared to the other candian comics I frequent (Rayne FTW!). Heres to a good run and many more laughs to come!

MMCD

Re: How'd you find Menage a 3?

Post by MMCD »

I found it completely by accident =P

I was perusing one of the web comics (F@NB0Y$) I normally read, and then saw the ad for Ma3, it was the one with Zii's eyes...

:shock: it looked amazing, but... I decided I'd check my e-mails and forums and the such and then have a look.. :roll:

I went back to try and find the ad and it wasn't there, :o I was quite frankly shocked :cry: the art looked amazing. Then I came back a few days later, I was visiting the site again, and found the picture of Zii stuck in Didi's chest. I lol'd :lol: Then followed the link :mrgreen:

So now i'm hooked :P and loving it :geek:

dunit

Post by dunit »

I found it from Sinfest, one my favorite webcomics,thanks to the projectwonderful add thing. Great investment on Gisele and Dave's part.
On a side note, I can't believe people are refusing to advertise this comic on the basis of being too adult, adds on prime time TV are more "adult" than this. :roll:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I found it through one of the random link to other comics box while browsing a comic on Keenspace. I'm so glad that the add for this decided to pop up that day. :)

The Yellow Kid

Post by The Yellow Kid »

A friend of me told me had found a new webcomic and linked on skype. Since that I've been checking if there have been any updates each day.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

The Yellow Kid wrote:A friend of me told me had found a new webcomic and linked on skype. Since that I've been checking if there have been any updates each day.
Updates are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday just so you know ;)

Rockdio

Post by Rockdio »

I saw the Cute butt add whilst reading another comic and was hooked....partly because of the butt, but mostly because of the art. :D

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'm a fan of 'Penny & Aggie' (also drawn by the very talented Gisele), and saw the comic advertised on their site. I enjoy her artwork style, and thought I'd give it a chance considering it was just starting up - always easier to catch a strip when it just starts. I'm very glad I did, as now I have the high school angst of P&A sandwiched by the sexy hilarity of Menage. Good times!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Esca

Post by Esca »

I searched "epic boobs," the rest is history. Image

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Saw Zii in an ad at Day by Day comic. Clicked on it just in time to see "Goosh!"

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

I'm another Penny & Aggie fan.

lilypads

Post by lilypads »

I'm a Penny and Aggie fan as well! I started on the first strip of Menage and I'm really enjoying it so far. :)

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

I was perusing The Webcomic List for new things to read and the word "menage" caught my eye. And this wonderful comic pointed me to Girls With Slingshots, which now has my girlfriend interested in webcomics.
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

Another Penny & Aggie fan..

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Penny and Aggie, again.