Who will Gary hook up with first.

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who will Gary hook up with first?

Zii
21%
DiDi
10%
Lita
7%
The landlady
3%
Left Hand
59%

Total votes: 61

dunit

Re: Who will Gary hook up with first.

Post by dunit »

Funkatron wrote:Here is my scenario.

Zii will make it her mission to hook Gary up with someone. Meanwhile DiDi, due to feeling sorry for him or just because she is DiDi, will do something she see's as innocent, but is anything but to Gary ie a simple kiss on the cheek or one of her hugs (I'd love to get hugged by her). This will trigger a bit of jealousy from Zii, though she may not know why she is jealous at first; she does have a bit of a oblivious streak, imho.

Anyone think this is plausible?
Plausible, but we haven't seen even a hint of something that shows that Zii has any feelings for Gary other than the possibly soon arriving pity. I'm inclined to agree she will try to get Gary hooked up with someone though and it would be funny if she tries to hook him up with with DiDi

ThisUserNameSucks

Post by ThisUserNameSucks »

I get the feeling Zii will hook up with Gary out of pity <insert many filler comics here> then eventually develop feelings for him after finding out how great a guy he is. When Zii and Gary finally become "bunk buddies" DiDi will find out and join in the fun :twisted: Then the rest of the comics will be about their "evenings together" :twisted:

Drakkarn

Post by Drakkarn »

ThisUserNameSucks wrote:I get the feeling Zii will hook up with Gary out of pity <insert many filler comics here> then eventually develop feelings for him after finding out how great a guy he is. When Zii and Gary finally become "bunk buddies" DiDi will find out and join in the fun :twisted: Then the rest of the comics will be about their "evenings together" :twisted:
Only in your own demented fantasies. :)

dunit

Post by dunit »

Well today's strip settles it,Left Hand wins! All those who picked it celebrate by giving your left hand a night off.. :D

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

dunit wrote:Well today's strip settles it,Left Hand wins! All those who picked it celebrate by giving your left hand a night off.. :D
Actually, you're all wrong. He used his right hand. Muahhahaha*coughhack*. Ahem. Ha. :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

I voted for Zii, simply because she's marginally more likely to want to; Didi seems a bit too daft to realize that Gary's attracted to her. Remember, this is all in my mind, which is mercifully logic-free most of the time.
Also, Gary's been using his hands for years already, which I think would disqualify them.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Yasha

Post by Yasha »

I just HAVE to vote for DiDi here, I just love her :)
I think Zii is more looking for action, DiDi seems very kind and not affraid of contact :lol:

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I'm going to go with 'person not yet seen in the comic.' All the choices above are either too risque or too obvious.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

I kinda have to cast my vote for DiDi here. She took pity on the poor, weak guy and swooped to his rescue against that cumbersome box. I have the feeling she might dote on him a little and make Zii jealous as all-git-out, all the while being oblivious to why Zii is getting steamed.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

LadyBelle

Post by LadyBelle »

I think he might get a kiss from both girls out of pity for being a virgin. Other then that he is going to be an extremely frustrated man. One day he'll get the balls up to profess his love to one of the ladies, only to walk in on them having sex in a scene almost exactly like that of his last roommates. They will swear it's only harmless fun and not move out, but the thought of them together in bed will drive Gary even further over the brink of insanity.

As for the cat I see a long time passive aggressive war starting where the cat makes Gary his B**** because that's what cats do, and Gary doesn't want to blow what he thinks is his best chance of getting laid by the ladies.

LadyBelle

Post by LadyBelle »

Well today's strip settles it,Left Hand wins! All those who picked it celebrate by giving your left hand a night off.. :D
I'm right handed. Which brings up a point larger then left vrs right: Do you use your writing hand, or the other one? Is it that small percentage of lefties that go for the left hand, or does it not matter?

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I use both! It adds to your flexibility.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

NobodySpecial wrote:I use both! It adds to your flexibility.
Not commenting. Not saying a word. It's too easy. Not worth it. :oops:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Zalansho

Post by Zalansho »

Pneumonica wrote:
NobodySpecial wrote:I use both! It adds to your flexibility.
Not commenting. Not saying a word. It's too easy. Not worth it. :oops:
Both hands for an equal workout? :D

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

Hey, like a wise man once said: The world's biggest liar is the man who claims he's never masturbated. The world's second biggest liar is the man who says he used to, but he quit.