If Ma3 had star voicecasts?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Panchocheesecake

Re: If Ma3 had star voicecasts?

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Christian Bale as Gary, Queen Latifa as DiDi, Penelope Cruz as Zii, Bruce Willis as Matt, Ewen Mcgreggor as Dillon, Britney Spears as Eulice, and Owen Wilson as Junghan.

.......what?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

oh my god...i think my brain just fused out imagining Didi talk like queen latifa...
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

YES!!!

HELENA BONHAM CARTER!!!

My thoughts exactly!!!

:x Fae Fae for this!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

who would be good for hte land lady?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Why not choose someone bilingue for Desiree? I stick with my favorite, Mitsou. She even looks the part, except for being 5'7"
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

DarkKnightJared

Post by DarkKnightJared »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Purely voice casting? Hmmmm

Gary - Seth Green. He already does plenty of voice over work, and he's an admitted geek. 'Nuff said.
Zii - Michelle Trachtenberg. Her slightly spazzy way of talking too fast could give good inflection to Zii's energy.
Didi - Anne Hathaway. She's got a very clear and pleasant voice, just give her a little time to pick up the Franglish. :)
Matt - Matt Damon. Wait for it...
Dillon - Ben Affleck. C'mon, these two would be great for it! :))
Mme. DeVille - Cloris Leachman. She's a great older comedic actress, and not afraid to be a little over the top.
Junghan - Masi Oka of "Heroes". When he speaks without the fake accent, I think his voice would be perfect.
Rob (Reagan-guy) - Emo Phillips. Who? Trust me, hearing him do the voice of the crazy alley cat in "Slacker Cats" sold me on this idea. Imagine a quavering falsetto voice of someone on the edge of dementia... and that's Emo Phillips.

Edit: I found a clip of Slacker Cats! Between 5:36 to 6:05 is Emo Phillips.
That's a pretty good cast, actually. :D

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Teacher2B wrote:I agree with Radbaron. Given that DiDi is bilingual, with a predominance of French, a bilingual actress should be chosen. Preferably Canadian because of the accent.

Ah, so you are both saying you want Celine Dion then? :ymdevil:

*flees tar and feather brigade at speed* "Beep, beep!" :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Gets in Fokker Tri-D.
Prepares tar bombs.
Prepares feather guns.
*TARGET SPOTTED*
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Dark Knight Jared, thank you... but I HAVE AN AMMENDMENT!

As much as I adore Anne Hathaway, I know someone who would do an even better Didi (as she's French and would do a fantastic job with the Franglish). Clémence Poésy, perhaps best known a Fleur Delacour from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Eh?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

As a voice. Okay. Live-action?? MASSIVE CGI NEEDED!!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Yes, as a voice actor. She's far too short and a different build... I think if there was someone close enough to Didi both in voice AND appearance? She would be an international sensation. ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Radbaron wrote:Gets in Fokker Tri-D.
Prepares tar bombs.
Prepares feather guns.
*TARGET SPOTTED*
Heh. I always preferred the Spad XIII myself—not nearly as maneuverable, but faster than any other plane commonly flown in World War One, tough as nails and a stable gun platform. There are tricks to outmaneuver even agile planes but you can’t make up for lack of speed. :P
I think outside the tesseract.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

This is... the SEXY Ma3 star list!

Don't judge me!!!

Gary - Emile Hirsch.
Zii - Natalie Portman.
Didi- Monica Bellucci. She can dye her hair.
Matt - Jason Statham and....
Dillon - Christian Bale.
Mme. DeVille -...I don't know.... but I'll think of someone!!!
Junghan - Aaron Yoo.
Rob (Reagan-guy) -Jackie Earle Haley.... WHAT?

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

OMFG AARON YOO! :x Although I agree more with DnE about Masi Oka. Who is also all kinds of adorable. :3

And you totally read my mind for Reagan guy... :x Though he'd be less creepy and more... Mmm... :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Shouldn't he be Nixon-guy then?

"Is Nixon still president?"
ImageImage