Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Guido

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

Post by Guido »

Quick question Giz,

If you ordered all 3 volumes at once, do you ship them all at once when Vol. 3 is released or Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 first and Vol. 3 once it's released?

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Just ordered vol 2 and collector's 3 and Eerie Cuties!

Dear God have you folks got me hooked.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@Lokitsu: And we're supposed to feel guilty? ;) :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Guido wrote:Quick question Giz,

If you ordered all 3 volumes at once, do you ship them all at once when Vol. 3 is released or Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 first and Vol. 3 once it's released?
All at once, but if you need the other two sooner, for whatever reason, email me, and I'll see what I can do.

Guido

Post by Guido »

No need for that Giz, just wondering :)

I'll see them arrive when they do ^^

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I think I'll be ordering this volume. I've become a bigger fan of the comic over the past year, so I think I'll be taking the plunge and making a purchase.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Um...Giz...I have a bit of a problem.

I pre-ordered a copy of Vol 3 using my Debit card on a Friday. My problem is my cousin who began charging thing to my card. I caught him in time and got my money back, but I had to cancel that card and get a new one the following Monday. I want to know, will I have to order again, or did the previous order make it through in enough time?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Order seems fine on this end. :)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Hmmm, could have sworn I posted this yesterday, but anyway, Got my order in. Finally. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Stu d'Apples

Post by Stu d'Apples »

it must be nearing the time for these to be posted :ymparty:
A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain

Stu d'Apples

Post by Stu d'Apples »

I've heard that postal services have been completely suspended in Canada. If it continues people should expect their copies to be delayed.
A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain

Guillaume

Post by Guillaume »

There is actually a lockout at Canada Post. It's from coast to coast and no new mail will be accepted at all. More information is available here: http://clients.infopost.ca/en/.

I don't kow how Giz and Dave will handle it, I don't even know if they used Canada Post for US and international orders before. But I'm sure that once they are made aware of the lockout and evaluate their options, they'll come up with a good solution.

Since I'm in Canada myself, I'd rather have them hold on my copy of Vol.3 until a few weeks after the lockout is over. I'm afraid of my copy being slighty damaged during transport if they use another transporter or mail it during the rush right after the lockout. Eck, I'm willing to wait for December, that would make it a nice christmas gift! But I doutb the lockout will last that long. I would just wait until it's over and things are back to normal.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Although some of you may get a notice that your book was shipped, no books are in the Canadian postal system right now. The way we function, is that we prepare the labels ahead of time with Paypal, pay for them, and put an estimated date that we'll bring them to the post office. We were about to bring our first batch of packages to Canada Post on Wednesday morning, and that's when they did the lockout. So we still have the books in hand ready to go. The worst part for us is that we've paid for this postage. With the government now involved, we're hoping things get resolved early next week. We'll make a post on the homepage once we know a bit more.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Any word on labor relations?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Thor

(Add unnecessary 'U's if you are in Canada)

Post by Thor »

Ravenhull wrote:Any word on labor relations?
Still quite unresolved.

Gary is still laboring to have relations, and is now trying to negotiate two mutually exclusive contracts.

Zii doesn't find relations a labor, but she's still dubious about giving up freelancing and signing up for an exclusive long-term position with generous benefits.

And DiDi's contractors are willing to enter relations, but never do enough labor to satisfy the unwritten terms of the agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.