Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

Post by Giz »

Artemisia wrote:Thank you Giz. I can't wait...maybe I should just place the order and then drive to Montreal...it's not that far :p (I'm just kidding).
Good luck finding us in Montreal, we're in Ottawa. ;)
Storm-forge mystique wrote:Is that tattoo canon?
Hm... have we seen Yuki's butt prior to this? So, it's a... maybe?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Awww, shoot....but Montreal is such a fun city though. I haven't been to Quebec or Ottawa yet, though. I need to. It's where my cousins live :))
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

It is a fun city. I've lived there for 5 years and Dave has family there.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Giz wrote:It is possible that things got lost, and who knows, we may receive some packages back. If we do, we'll email any package returned to us.
With such amazing technology, you should have emailed the books right away. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

electricv01

Post by electricv01 »

I got my book today! It's fantastic! Thank you so much for the cute Didi sketch too Giz!! =D
"I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from..." - Spike Spiegel
http://electricvinyl.deviantart.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I ordered all of the books on Friday. Now I just have to wait a month or so until they arrive :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Woohoo! Got my Vol. 3 in the mail today! Opening package now...

ZOMG - LOVE the postcards! Favorites in order: Senna, Amber, Didi, Sonya. All very beautiful!

Yay! Cute Didi sketch in mine! Dave also gave me an Ma3 secret, too (which it turns out isn't really a secret).

First two panels of "Sonya's Choice" are very hot...oh, yes! Oh, if anyone says they don't like Sonya after this just doesn't get it. It just cements her in my mind as a goodie.

Oh, man. Too much Ma3 goodness. Must shower now.

Oh, is there any way to pre-order Vol. 4?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Sigh...it seems like forever for the books to arrive. . .but i can't want to find out what all the fuss is over Sonya's little side story.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Like all good stories, everyone gets what they deserve in the end. :|
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

^^ =))
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

@Radbaron: Image
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, mine arrived while I was down under!! Got it already a week ago! Awesome!! :)

Though, yes, I do have to say I like Sonya even less now. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Artemesia: has your volume 3 arrived yet?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

None of mine have arrived yet :((

But then again, it's only been since 12 August since I ordered them, so next week or the week after unless the Mail Gods pull off a miracle. I ordered all three Ma3 and the EC (collector's on Ma3 Vol 3 and EC Vol 1.) I haven't wanted to be a pest asking if they've been shipped yet, though.

I can't wait.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

It's been shipped, so no worries. Should be there any day. :)