Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

John Callaghan

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

Post by John Callaghan »

Excuse my ignorance, but what am I missing about Milnoc's photo?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Dave screwed up the autograph big time and started rambling like someone who's taken one too many Red Bulls! :))

Click on the photo to expand it.

John Callaghan

Post by John Callaghan »

Oh, right! Cheers!

I'll bet it was tempting for Dave to keep going, writing in the margins for the whole book. :)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Got my book and cards today. The bonus story was cute, and the cards are adorable. Also, thanks for the little Didi drawing!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'll obviously have to wait several weeks more. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Volume 3 received! :ymparty: Thank you for the very cute Yuki sketch. :D And yes Dave, I was aware that Lita was the main character from the moment she showed up. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

I'm glad to have got it, it's awesome as always. :D

As for Sonya's choice...*sigh* it's hilarious but...ugh. :-w

rainking187

Post by rainking187 »

I got my copy of volume 3 in the mail today, even though the Canada Post website still just says item delayed.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Got mine in the mail yesterday! \:d/ And it was awesome, as expected. :D

I really appreciated the extra thank you's from both Dave & Giz for my time as moderator. :ymblushing: As well as the cute Didi sketch Giz did with what appears to be a necklace around Didi's neck with with a charm that reads my name. ;) Would that I were that lucky! Also a well wishing for my writing, so I guess I'm really going to have to make sure that I don't let people down!

The card were very cute, my favorite being the one featuring Didi with the chibi Zii and Gary. :D I feel sorry for those people who haven't gotten theirs yet, this is a great addition to the collection.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

electricv01

Post by electricv01 »

I ordered mine on June 15th, but I haven't received it yet. Is anyone who ordered it around that date still waiting? I'm just curious and a little concerned it may have gotten lost in the kerfuffle is all.

I tried the tracking number on the Canada post website but all it says is "Item Delayed - Temporary volume surge as we resume operations" from July 6th.
"I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from..." - Spike Spiegel
http://electricvinyl.deviantart.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I would like to know something before I order....

I can't order until 12 or 13 August. Will the collector's editions still be available? I'm planning on ordering all four books (Ma3 and EC)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Yeah, we're expecting some orders to take close to 8 weeks to get there from time of shipment. Canada Post said they were 1 month behind. I assume things must be almost back to normal though. Soooo, you'd think you'd have it by the end of August at the very least. Do let us know if you don't get it though. It is possible that things got lost, and who knows, we may receive some packages back. If we do, we'll email any package returned to us. And if you still didn't get it by the end of August, we'll send another. :)

And yes, Artemisia, we'll have some left. We printed more cards than last year. :)

electricv01

Post by electricv01 »

Thanks for the reply Giz. You are the best! ^_^
"I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from..." - Spike Spiegel
http://electricvinyl.deviantart.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thank you Giz. I can't wait...maybe I should just place the order and then drive to Montreal...it's not that far :p (I'm just kidding).
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Is that tattoo canon?