Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

Post by Azrael »

Some Texans I've known would certainly like to think so.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

As long as Texas stays on it's side of the Mississippi I have no quarrel with that.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Sonya's choice actually made sense on some level for me. Though, if it had been me, and he didn't want to do it, I'd just leave there. I love the use of Matt. He's the perfect guy for the job.

Don't entirely agree with it, but it worked.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

Hi all,

I'm new to the group, and thought I'd do a bit of an introduction. I'm a big lover of comic, and I recently found this one via another site. Got to say, love it! Truly awesome series. I'm not sure what's typical in an intro; so, here goes:

MWM, living in Orlando, Florida. Former engineer, now a bartender and writer (published author in fact). Originally from Massachusetts, and a BIG fan of DrWho (if my screen name hadn't made that clear).

Looking forward to chatting with others here. BTW, can we submit story ideas? Just curious.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

We haven't taken story ideas since we started over 3 years ago now... so I guess it's a no? :-\

Basically, because we only update 3X a week, we have a hard time even fitting in our ideas, so I think that's why it's hard for us to take other ideas on top of what we already have waiting in the wings. Sorry!

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

No prob, I completely understand. But hey, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask!

I LOVE Zii, she is SO funny. You just keep up the good work, and I'm sure you'll do great.

Good luck to you.

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

oh man, I got to say, I LOVE the last couple posts! This whole thing with Gary and the girls - hilarious and entertaining.

Keep up the great work.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Um...not to be a pest here, but I had ordered Volume 3 maybe three weeks ago (along with Volumes 1 and 2) - got the first two promptly (and thank you, btw!), but not the third.

No rush or anything, but I was wondering why there may be a delay with the third volume.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

I'm gonna guess you're Canadian (since you got the books separately). If yes, it should've arrived if you've gotten the others. Can you email me with your order number so we know where to send a replacement copy? I'm assuming it got lost. Sorry 'bout that.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

No worries. Will send along an email asap. :)
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.