Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 3 : Discussion

Post by Artemisia »

Ok, thank you. I was being patient and didn't want to pester you :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

OOOO....dreaded double post here....

The books arrived today, and I have been reading the extras and laughing. I now see what was meant by 'in the end'. I liked it mostly because, well, turn about is fair play :))

Thanks Giz and Dave :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

So did it put Sonya in a better light for you, or is she still on the "No likey" list?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I think it put her more on the 'like' list :D

I've also been enjoying all of the books immensely, and the cards that came with them :)

I was just thinking, looking back at Volume 1, that it would be interesting to see Zii in drag. I wonder how that would work given that we've seen Dillon as a woman.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

...I don't have the money for the books but I second the Zii in drag. I second the HELL out of this.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I wish I could get you the books, Yira :( I had to push it to get mine.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Should we start a donation pool to get Yira her books? I'm willing to donate.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Ahhh, no no please. I'll get them eventually. Can't be giving out personal info like address and bank account numbers. I don't think I can accept any kind of donations while on disability anyway- they don't allow for saving accounts. :-??
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, Yira, we still are thinking of you. :)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I appreciate it. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Well, let's see...I could send the money for the books directly to Giz, but you (Yira) could send them your address. We're known to them on the boards, so I think Giz would be able to swing it. All I'd have to know is what country you lived in (or you could pay the postage). I just gotta get in touch with a friend of mine on the other side to get my money in my account. I just ask for patience on your side. :D

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Even easier way, we order books, in paypal message we put "for Yira" , Giz sends them to Texas :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I'm too busy sputtering incoherently to really reply. :ymblushing:

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Radbaron wrote:Even easier way, we order books, in paypal message we put "for Yira" , Giz sends them to Texas :)
Shouldn't that be New Mexico? We would want them to get where they need to be. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Last I heard, Texas was so big it swallowed New Mexico and was headed for Arizona :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast