Christmas Wishes

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by Swayambhu »

A new life.
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I wish I could make plushies so I could send you all a Beary-Mod plushie for christmass... complete with usalbel Ban Hammer :ymdevil:

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

What I want most is for it to cease to exist :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Caramel, chocolate and pecan chuncks!

Because, man, that sure seems tasty.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

That sounds delicious.

Can I share?
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:That sounds delicious.

Can I share?
Sure thing!! :)

*hands Asaryu all needed implements to clog up arteries*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I have nifty little gremlins that de-clog my arteries at night.

Bring it on!
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

A girlfriend. :P I have the cool new job and the groovy new apartment. I've been single since *cough*. If I don't get a girlfriend this year, I'll fire-bomb Santa's workshop.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

You're too late. I firebombed it 3.7 *coughs* ago already, for exactly the same reason. :P
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

So THAT's why we never got that pony we asked for!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:So THAT's why we never got that pony we asked for!
And seeing that both you and Scaramouche are in the same country, you have no excuse. ;)
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

No excuse for what?
:-\

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:No excuse for what?
:-\
For not having become his girlfriend a long time ago and preventing the burning of the Christmas factory...

Oh, wait. :-\

Um, just ignore me. I'm crazy. And please follow the advice, no dick-sticking in me kthnxbye!
Last edited by Don Alexander on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I'm sorry. I was busy no knowing who he was.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Don Alexander wrote: Um, just ignore me. I'm crazy. And please follow the advice, no dick-sticking in me kthnxbye!
=))