Christmas Wishes

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

aishabe

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by aishabe »

MrBishop wrote:Hmmm...I want a MS Surface, a Kindle book reader and a Wacom 12x12 pad. :ympray:

Not that I'll get any of those. I'll likely get gift certificates from Chapters and a tie. 8-|
As for my kids..that's tough shopping for..and MrsBish too. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5y7yp06n0 <--in case you don't know what MS Surface is all about

OOOH, I want a Kindle.
My friend has one of those, it was cool until I discovered her reading Twilight on it.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

aishabe wrote:OOOH, I want a Kindle.
My friend has one of those, it was cool until I discovered her reading Twilight on it.
Soooo... aish...

Do you have any comment on the extreme box office success that is the Twilight movie?? :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Bear wrote:People shouldn't worry about Christmas in here as we forumites are going to celebrate 'Non-denominational, Mid Winter Celebration Season'. And for anyone who complains theres Bear-Mas and Ban-ukkah :ymdevil:
Mid winter?

*looks outside at the charming summer weather*

:-\
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Asaryu wrote:
Bear wrote:People shouldn't worry about Christmas in here as we forumites are going to celebrate 'Non-denominational, Mid Winter Celebration Season'. And for anyone who complains theres Bear-Mas and Ban-ukkah :ymdevil:
Mid winter?

*looks outside at the charming summer weather*

:-\
:ymsigh:

I wore a parka and a toque just to get to the bus stop this morning... and at 6:30am too...

:ymsigh:

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

My dignity tends to get inthe way of me dressing for the weather...so instead I dress for coverage.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Australia's my favourite country. I am highly jealous of you :P

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

You can have the damn thing. I'm not a huge fan.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

I may take you up on that :P

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

It snows. It rains. It snows. It rains. Holy hell, I'd almost welcome a blizzard if it meant mother nature would stop giving me false hopes! And a new Christmas wish, I wish the toilet in my apartment wasn't haunted. It keeps making funky noises and I'm just waiting for it start bleeding. Makes me afraid to pee.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Blah...I always wanted to live in Germany anyway...I'm not sure why.

Though recently I'm reassessing and thinking of going to one of the scandanavian countries.

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

midgetshrimp wrote:It snows. It rains. It snows. It rains. Holy hell, I'd almost welcome a blizzard if it meant mother nature would stop giving me false hopes! And a new Christmas wish, I wish the toilet in my apartment wasn't haunted. It keeps making funky noises and I'm just waiting for it start bleeding. Makes me afraid to pee.
Haunted toilet. That's a new one! We're pretty sure our house has a poltergeist. There's so many examples of stuff moving on it's own. It's the second house I've lived in now that we purchased because the previous owner died... rather creepy :|

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:Blah...I always wanted to live in Germany anyway...I'm not sure why.
:ymhug:
Asaryu wrote:Though recently I'm reassessing and thinking of going to one of the scandanavian countries.
:((

Damn those Skandinavians for being the most awesome people on Earth. X(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

cyanide_sweet wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:It snows. It rains. It snows. It rains. Holy hell, I'd almost welcome a blizzard if it meant mother nature would stop giving me false hopes! And a new Christmas wish, I wish the toilet in my apartment wasn't haunted. It keeps making funky noises and I'm just waiting for it start bleeding. Makes me afraid to pee.
Haunted toilet. That's a new one! We're pretty sure our house has a poltergeist. There's so many examples of stuff moving on it's own. It's the second house I've lived in now that we purchased because the previous owner died... rather creepy :|
I once lived in an apartment with a sink monster. Every once in a while out of the blue, a loud burbling would come up through the sink - always when we hadn't been near it in a while, and most often while simply watching television or such. Kept joking that while we weren't looking, some Cthulhu tentacled thing was reaching around through the pipes for some tasty scraps left in the drain...
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

cyanide_sweet wrote:
Perhaps Midgetshrimp has a pottygeist? :-?
I think outside the tesseract.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

To the Bad Joke thread with you!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?