Christmas Wishes

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by Don Alexander »

I just told my mom that I want no Christmas presents this year. My parents have been paying my rent and my health insurance since spring, I think that's more of a present than I deserve... :-s
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Draven_Xero

Post by Draven_Xero »

My Christmas wish? That it would hurry up and get over with already...I'm not much of a Christmas-y guy. :-w
Strange Haze, and other projects:
http://dravenxero.deviantart.com/gallery/

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Draven_Xero wrote:My Christmas wish? That it would hurry up and get over with already...I'm not much of a Christmas-y guy. :-w
A man after my own heart!

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Phoenix wrote:
Draven_Xero wrote:My Christmas wish? That it would hurry up and get over with already...I'm not much of a Christmas-y guy. :-w
A man after my own heart!
Very much with the ditto. Working in retail will do that to one though. It sucks out the soul...

...Is it over yet? No? Shit. Can I just sleep for the next week? Pweeeeze?!
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Draven_Xero

Post by Draven_Xero »

LadySheDevil wrote:Very much with the ditto. Working in retail will do that to one though. It sucks out the soul...

...Is it over yet? No? Shit. Can I just sleep for the next week? Pweeeeze?!
Retail's gotta be hell right now. Then again, I'm sure I'd hate retail even on an easy day.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

And I work in a supermarket bakery, of all things... It's annoying enough getting asked about my buns... (Take that in as many ways as you wish. You're probably right.) I feel worse for the girls in Meat though :))
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Draven_Xero

Post by Draven_Xero »

LadySheDevil wrote:And I work in a supermarket bakery, of all things... It's annoying enough getting asked about my buns... (Take that in as many ways as you wish. You're probably right.) I feel worse for the girls in Meat though :))
Aw jeeze! I can only imagine! But then I'm from the land of the Redneck...
Redneck: "Hey thar, darlin'. I wonts me sum fresh meat!"
ugh!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I wish for snow this christmas... so I've a valid reason to hibernate.

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

For very personal reasons, I really dislike Christmas. Last year we avoided buying a tree as we hadn't long moved in. This year, as we'll be having guests we did buy a tree.

But it's quite appropriate. There's no fairy or star on top. It's only an inch or so from the ceiling, after all. And it's black. Not just dark green, it is actually black. Seems oh so appropriate really when combined with the track "Black Christmas" by Doktor Haze and the Circus of Horrors.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

At least one of my Christmas wishes has come true. I don't have to deal exclusively with my mother this Christmas. Which means I'm cleaning the house for the sake of it being clean, rather than the fear of my mother coming over and trying to do it for me.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.