New smilies!

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: New smilies!

Post by Asaryu »

One time, I was lying on the floor at the end of a party, just hanging out with some friends and my then-boyfriend...and his friend came up and started hitting on me...rolled onto my back into a sort-of crouching position...legs spring forward, straight into his groin.

He learned a healthy respect for boundaries.

N00bs ye be warned.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

hollabacknyc.blogspot.com
These women are very tame in their responses, to be honest.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:N00bs ye be warned.
Remind me to never come near Australia... Ever! :-o
stephaielikes wrote:hollabacknyc.blogspot.com
These women are very tame in their responses, to be honest.
"Holla Back NYC empowers New Yorkers to Holla Back at street harassers. Whether you're commuting, lunching, partying, dancing, walking, chilling, drinking, or sunning, you have the right to feel safe, confident, and sexy, without being the object of some turd's fantasy. So stop walkin' on and Holla Back: Send us pics of street harassers!"

So a pretty woman walks along the street. She is not just pretty, she has done certain things to accentuate that (clothing, makeup, hair...). I appreciate her. And suddenly I'm a "turd"? :-\

Yeah, okay, I for sure wouldn't accost her, but appreciate her in silence. Still, I feel wronged. Why would she go to lengths to look good and sexy, if not so that people appreciate her more...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Appreciation in silence, I'm sure, is fine. Appreciating by going 'I want to lick your pussy' or being the truck driver who honks at me walking home in the dark isn't. It's all about time, place and boundaries, I think.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:People are too much worried about harassment these days. And especially in the US.
Yeah, I think so too...
Teacher2B wrote:And I wouldn't feel offended if I'm appreciated in the street the day I'm well-dressed and wearing make up (which I almost never use). I feel bad when it's the other situation or when a stupid child/boy/men (whatever) feels like he has the right to tell me I'm fat/ugly, etc (and it has happened to me many times :-s )
:-o X(

:ymhug:

I wanna see a blog on that! That's much worse than telling a random girl on the street that she's hot.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

That must be the most on-topic comment ever!

This one will be oversused here...

It's beary mod!!

The future cute contesst winner.

You got me.

The correct one for the British debate.

Let's hope it doesn't come to this in our sexy thread. ;)
ImageImage

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Asaryu wrote:One time, I was lying on the floor at the end of a party, just hanging out with some friends and my then-boyfriend...and his friend came up and started hitting on me...rolled onto my back into a sort-of crouching position...legs spring forward, straight into his groin.

He learned a healthy respect for boundaries.

N00bs ye be warned.
Abso-freaking-lutely awesome! =)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

We just need someone to convert said smilies into the style of the ones we currently have...

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

They're already in .gif format...you can right-click on them and save as...
Then it's a matter of going through your Admin panel and uploading them, etc...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

MrBishop wrote:Image
This one is disturbing... Down, boy!!!
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I meant the same looks style rather then format.

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Bear wrote:I meant the same looks style rather then format.
Far more time-consuming, I'm afraid. If I had the original files, it wouldn't be an issue, btu the best that I could do would be to colour in the images somewhat.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

OH MY GOD! THERE'S NO AXES IN MY HEAD!
Further affiant sayeth not.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Do they really need to be the same style?

And I'd say there's plenty of smilies already here...I can't say I need them...if there's something that can't be expressed in the smiley, I just point it out.

*gestures at her various 'action' quotes so that people get the gist*

Sometimes it's a lot more funny/useful.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.