Is Bear doing a good job?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Is Bear doing a good job as Beary-Mod of the forums?

Yes! Of course, Bear is awesome!
27%
Booo! no, Bear sucks!
4%
Maybe...
No votes
Who's Bear?
19%
Do I smell bacon?
50%

Total votes: 26

Bear
BANNED

Re: Is Bear doing a good job?

Post by Bear »

You mean tuesday... its only tuesday... And true.. I'm just still trying to resist abusing the moderatorial powers. :twisted:

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

That's the problem with being at home and unemployed right now, I have lost all track of days. I was sure today was Monday.

But there was an Ma3 today. *facepalm*

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

We have mods now?! Since when? :? :o

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Since about Friday :D .

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Well, the difference between Bear and Bacon is we swallow the bacon. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yes but you did threaten it and you are of the female persuasion :D

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Not cutting the hair. Bear, wipe your glasses.

That is all.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Pneumonica wrote:Well, the difference between Bear and Bacon is we swallow the bacon. :D
I was thinking more that we chew the bacon...We might get a paw-shaped bruise if were to try that to bear...though I doubt he'd complain about the swallowing. :twisted: :lol:
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Since when did this turn from lap dances to bearibalism?? :shock:

Please don't eat the mod.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Teacher2B wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Since when did this turn from lap dances to bearibalism?? :shock:

Please don't eat the mod.
It was a long day...:D

Bring chocolate and I promise not to eat him :lol:
Just don't anybody coat the mod in chocolate... that'll just seal the wrong deal. :o

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Pneumonica wrote:Just don't anybody coat the mod in chocolate... that'll just seal the wrong deal. :o
Those were my thoughts exactly. and with T2B being such a big (cute!) girl, bear could be nommed pretty quickly. :twisted:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Don Alexander wrote:
Pneumonica wrote:Just don't anybody coat the mod in chocolate... that'll just seal the wrong deal. :o
Those were my thoughts exactly. and with T2B being such a big (cute!) girl, bear could be nommed pretty quickly. :twisted:
Don't know from up what you're talking about. For starters, I was talking about me. :twisted:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:*blushing* I think nobody here is going to believe any longer that I'm a good girl :D *puts innocent face*
Good morning! Well, being cute and being a bad girl don't necessarily exclude each other... ;) The opposite is the case, I should say. :D Just look at Zii!! Bad girl! Bad girl! *snuggles*

PS.: Don't dsturb bear, Asaryu and Tenjen - I think their exhausted after their snugglethon... :roll:
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wow... without even abusing my powers I have women throwing themselves at me :D . I thought Asaryu at the least would have liked paw shaped bruising. ;) . As for coating me in chocolate and nomming me? I'll shut up now.... hehe

And its okay T2B, we know your not innocent. :twisted:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Oh well, at least you can be publically evil and drop the good school teacher act now. lol