Which cast members would look good bald?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

jimb_85

Which cast members would look good bald?

Post by jimb_85 »

I asked this a while ago for the Eerie Cuties universe forums, so I thought I'd pose the question here and see what responses come up. Which member of the Ma3-verse do you think would look best with smooth shaven heads. The main three are obvious choices, but I'd also suggest Amber and Dillon.

Bambikles

Re: Which cast members would look good bald?

Post by Bambikles »

Matt, of course !

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Zii, obviously. It would stop that damn hair from standing up straight whenever she's surprised!

jimb_85

Post by jimb_85 »

Zippy wrote:Zii, obviously. It would stop that damn hair from standing up straight whenever she's surprised!
No doubt about that.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Any of them, as long as Giz is drawing them.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

depends on where they're 'bald'.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Artemisia wrote:depends on where they're 'bald'.
In a certain sense, they all are. :P

Probably even Gary...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

:p Very true...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

If you mean on the head...

Didi, because apparently she'll look good no matter what.
Matt is already short-haired and universally perceived as handsome. He could pull that off.
Eulice. I went there.

And I can certainly believe Sonya could pull off a ME-que Project Zero look.

I now find it odd that we have no classically beefy guys who could actually pull off the look easily and there are more women on this list.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

While Jack AKA Subject Zero does have a nice figure, she is not as endowed as Sonya is in her chest. Aside from that I can defiantly see Sonya pulling that off.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK