Real life Counterparts

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

RemoWilliams

Real life Counterparts

Post by RemoWilliams »

I don't remember where, but, some time ago, somebody posted a picture of a woman who could pass for the real-life DiDi. Except for the fact that she was dark haired. I was watching an episode of White Collar today and I suddenly realized that the actor Matt Bomer is what I picture the real-life Gary to look like.

Then, I realized that Kristen Bell would be perfect as Kiley.

I got stuck on who could be Zii. Any suggestions?

Remo Williams,
The Master of Sinanju.

Bambikles

Re: Real life Counterparts

Post by Bambikles »

Ellen Paige ?

As for Sandra, we already have someone, it was posted and all, just can't remember her name. She's québecoise if i recall correctly.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I'll just remind everyone of Jessie Pridemore and Jenni Hashimoto:

Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

RemoWilliams

Post by RemoWilliams »

This is gonna sound weird. But, it's hard to see cosplayers as part of the discussion. Mostly because they're actively trying to already look like the people in question. Sort of an "uncanny valley" effect. They can't get there because they're too close to getting there.

Or, maybe it's just me.

Remo Williams,
The Master of Sinanju.