Future of the Forum.

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Retiarius

Re: Future of the Forum.

Post by Retiarius »

Pneumonica wrote:Question - Am I the only one getting page glitches and failures to load the page anywhere below the ad-banner whenever a "Feeding America" ad banner is put up? It seem that ad banner is causing page load errors.
No, I was getting those too.
I think outside the tesseract.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Retiarius wrote:
Pneumonica wrote:Question - Am I the only one getting page glitches and failures to load the page anywhere below the ad-banner whenever a "Feeding America" ad banner is put up? It seem that ad banner is causing page load errors.
No, I was getting those too.
Not me...
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay, so just wondering what people think with this but I think I need to turn this thread into more of a general announcement and suggestions thread and make it more clear with the title... which does mean a new Beary-Mod thread for Don to exploit. lol

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Okay, so just wondering what people think with this but I think I need to turn this thread into more of a general announcement and suggestions thread and make it more clear with the title... which does mean a new Beary-Mod thread for Don to exploit. lol
:-$
O:-)

*chocolate, Bailey's and bacon proffered to beary-mod*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

T2B is gonna comaplin your taking her job too if you keep doing that... :))

Just think it would be easier to point out updates, upcomming contests etc, as well as for people to say if they'd like to see anything.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander wrote:Do I need to feel guilty now? :-s
I actually clicked on, um, forgot name again, that T-shirt site several times. ;) So that should pay for a grain of rice, maybe. :ympray:
That's cute. :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

glagace wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Do I need to feel guilty now? :-s
I actually clicked on, um, forgot name again, that T-shirt site several times. ;) So that should pay for a grain of rice, maybe. :ympray:
That's cute. :ymhug:
*is hugged by Goddess Giz*

*walks around like this the rest of the day: :D :x :-* @-) *
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

We now have the nice specific announcement thread to replace this. :D

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

It's official. The future is disposable. ;)
Further affiant sayeth not.