Menage a 3 - Vol 5 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 5 : Discussion

Post by yiraheerai »

Got mine! The drawing and Dave's secret was awesome. Gary and Yuki's storyline seemed to be the happiest but I will admit that I.. really liked Gary and Zii's. >_>

Okay, I liked almost all of them XD
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

OK, the Zii and Yuki postcard is a bit creepy, not because they're wearing the same underwear, but because they shop at IKEA! I have two of those lamps! :p

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Uh, Giz,

I know you worked hard on the bonus stories and all, but you forgot a critical element.

The wedding rings! No one is wearing one! :D

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Well now I won't be able to order it until next payday which is two weeks from now. :ymsigh:

And that's an interesting point Milnoc and it might also prove that those marriage strips are completely hypothetical.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Got my book. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Yay!!!

I finally got my copy of Vol. 5 and greedily read the extra stuff. Love love LOVE the postcards! All of them, especially Amber's.

And the bonus stories? I almost danced like a schoolgirl on a Pixie Stix rush. Yuki is the only woman to give Gary a child, so that scores big in my book. Indeed, she looks awesome sane. I knew Didi would be a dangerous wife, and knew Zii's moresomes would have a big price, but I love Sonya's page most of all (panel 3 is a dream of mine). I would so love it.

So, is that Veronica Lodge as the nurse in the Didi page?

So will next few marriages have Senna, Kiley, Amber, Matt and Dillon? Hee…

My only complaint about the sketch in the front. Not that it was Yuki, but she says "Arigato, Robert." This brought up all sorts of crap I had to go through in high school with a popular Styx song and my last name rhyming with "arigato." Oy.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Finally got my copy ordered. I'm looking forward to the bonus strips and postcards.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, when I came back from Party-San last Sunday, I had a nice surprise waiting in my mailbox!! :D

Love the bonus stories. Funny, all. Though stop making me LIKE Yuki. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I know what you mean, Don. :(
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Got it today...the bonus strips and post cards are great.

Edit: I Just noticed that in the Gary/Yuki marriage bonus strip their daughter's name is Rumiko meaning she was probably named after Rumiko Takahashi.

Valkeiper2012

Post by Valkeiper2012 »

To think, Gary started the comic with absolutely no idea how to get along with girls. :(

Now, he has graduated to 'clueless'. 8-}

He has just been regulated to 'endangered'. :-o

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Now that Volume 6 is imminent...time to read Vols 1-5 to refresh my memory...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"