Menage a 3 - Vol 5 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 5 : Discussion

Post by 'J' »

gary & yuki's hypothetical daughter is frik'n adorable
Yet still, I live...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Gosh, married Yuki looks so happy and content. ^^ That is nice to see.

Heh... I guess Gary managed to get Chastel's rocks off, and now she is his forever. ^^

Sonya... That woman is divorce fodder. She'd never be able to stick in a marriage, what with her dramavore tendencies. Odds are, if they divorced, it'd be mostly her fault.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Yeah I think Gary and Yuki will end up together in the end because it's wish fulfillment for all the Otaku who read the comic. I just hope they keep their daughter away from creepy grandpa Takeru at all costs that is unless they want their daughter to have the same problem Yuki has now. As for Gary's potential fifth wife I'm thinking it will be Amber or perhaps Kiley.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hmm. Of the two, I think Kiley would be the more stable choice, but LaRose would be the more enthusiastic one. She'd get to 'break him in' and he wouldn't mind giving her swirlies. Or whatever else she wanted. o_o

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Plus Amber would invite Chanelle over for threesomes on a regular basis. Best. Wife. Ever.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Marriage does change people. Maybe she'd discover her norms regardign adultery are less relaxed (*cough* Nathan! *cough*) when it's her husband.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I'm hoping for a Kiley marriage peek, but it'd be funnier if there was a Dillon.

It looks like Yuki is the best choice so far. Whoda thunk?

Also, Sonya is never one for marriage. She's the girl you remember when you are married. :P
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

As in, shock awake from nightmares and thank Heaven that she 'got away'?

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

With Sonya, it could go both ways. I'd remember her fondly.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Of course Senna would be a good comedy option for Gary's potential fifth wife. :))

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

:ymhug: Daww! Yuki and Gary's daughter is so cute! :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

zaprzapb wrote:Of course Senna would be a good comedy option for Gary's potential fifth wife. :))
... or Dillon! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

zenaku

Post by zenaku »

zaprzapb wrote:Yeah I think Gary and Yuki will end up together in the end because it's wish fulfillment for all the Otaku who read the comic. I just hope they keep their daughter away from creepy grandpa Takeru at all costs that is unless they want their daughter to have the same problem Yuki has now.
Knowing the rule of funny, their daughter will critique her grandpa's work, and then draw even raunchier comics.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Now I'm kinda hoping we see that Gary had a child with all of his other potential future wives because I would like to see the end result of Gary's hypothetical marriages with Zii, Didi, Sonya, and whoever the fifth potential future wife is. I'm still thinking its Amber or Kiley but we'll see.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Interesting thought...!