when will we see a gender bend story of eerie cuties

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: when will we see a gender bend story of eerie cuties

Post by Radbaron »

You know, asking the same question repeatedly, after getting the answer, and posting it in 2 different topics, is likely to get you a big warning from the moderators.

Giz gave you her answer "It's not in our immediate plans" They have the storyline planned out for many months in advance, as it takes a LOT of strips just to advance one idea.
Also: "We don't mind gender bending stories though, so who knows what kind of gender-bender hijinks the future holds." So, you MIGHT get to see one of main characters sent to "Reverse-Dale", ala Archie comics, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

True its almost like the same question but i need to ask her if its a yes or no " If yes ,Then when will you make it and when will it be shown?")
Thats all because i didnt understand whether she will make it in the near future or maybe next year.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Clarence,

That is all the answer you will get. They don't know if they ever will, but they won't say that they won't because, well, they may not but don't want to shut the door on it.

I asked a very similar question a while back about the Ma3 crew as cryptids. I got a similar answer and that was it. I figured that was a sufficient enough answer.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

You know you might have a point but i still wish Gisele,David and Maria would make that, i still wish for it.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

That's fine. I mean, I wish Layla and Tiffany would declare their undying love for each other and Gary and Dillon would fall in love. Even though I know one of those won't happen, I still read the strip and only occasionally annoy my fellow readers with my desires for those.

Just understand that it might be done as a bonus story in one of the collections, so you may have to pay for it.

Which is fine for me. I love supporting Giz, Dave, Cass and Shouri by buying the books.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hoh boy.

:-w

I may just have to change the forum rules and make "general obnoxiousness" a reason for banning.

Thread locked as it is not going nowhere and Giz gave all the answer she is ever going to give.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)