Menage a 3 - Vol 4 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ophelianime

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 4 : Discussion

Post by Ophelianime »

Giz wrote:I checked, and it was mailed August 30th. It's mailed standard service, so there's no tracking number. The number you saw is just for their files so they can track the Paypal payment we did to Canada Post for the postage. Should be there shortly. It's been in the mail for about 2 weeks. Generally, in the States, it gets there within 4 weeks.
Hah. This is funny. It came the very day after. =))
Since then, I've read it at least three times. I especially enjoyed the gender flip special!
I think you guys are the best gender flippers around, and here's why. I can tell that you put thought into how someone would act were they of the opposite gender. You don't just stuff a guy into a girl's body and leave it at that. I mean, I loved Ranma 1/2, but even when he was a girl, he was a guy through and through. I hope that made sense. A true gender flip happens when the personality is adjusted accordingly, and you guys do a fabulous job of it!
I certainly hope we'll get to see more of Geri, Zig, and Didier in the future! ;;)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

So I just got Volume 4 the other day (thank you for the speedy shipping, Giz and Dave! Though I think it helps that I'm just one province over - so shipping takes no time at all). XD

Though I have to say, about the prints? All of them are lovely - but Kiley's? Damn! That's hot! (this coming fro a hetero female - now that's saying something). XD
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Ophelianime wrote:A true gender flip happens when the personality is adjusted accordingly, and you guys do a fabulous job of it!
I certainly hope we'll get to see more of Geri, Zig, and Didier in the future!
Thank you! Means a lot. :)
I'm sure we'll touch on them again. We had fun with it.

Fluffy wrote:Though I have to say, about the prints? All of them are lovely - but Kiley's? Damn! That's hot! (this coming fro a hetero female - now that's saying something). XD
She came out surprisingly well! :)

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Wow. Hearing about the Kiley prints makes me wish I had sprung for the special edition! Kiley is like, my favorite female in the comic!
Gary and Dillion tie for my favorite guy :YMDAYDREAM:
Have you ever thought about maybe selling the pin-up postcards seperately as a pack? On that note, do you think you could some pin-ups of the Menage a 3 guys? :ymblushing:
Just thought I'd throw those suggestions out. :x

Quote removed. The DAMNed