Menage a 3 - Vol 2 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 2 : Discussion

Post by Giz »

Ravenhull wrote:My dearie, are you up in the wee hours packing books? :-B
Yes, but the time you get the notice is not the exact time we shipped the book(s). Generally, the book has been shipped the day before. At the latest, it's shipped on the day you got the notice. Since this is sent as a regular package, sadly, you won't be able to trace it (a tracking number would force us to charge more than double for shipping.) In general, it gets there within 4 weeks. I've seen it get there in a week, and the longest was 8 weeks, but I think there must've been a problem at duty for the rare times that has happened.

Canadian orders don't even get a notice as we ship it as regular mail via Canada Post. We've already sent a fair bit of Canadian orders, so those should arrive in a week or so. :)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Got the cards!

What the... :))

The book should arrive on Monday.

Ryutso

Post by Ryutso »

Ravenhull wrote:I do believe that the manufactrues of the Punhammers love this forum, for we wear them out and need new ones rather quickly. I know that at least one is broken over my hard head almost every week. :-B

As for the topic at hand, I must say that I love the new picture for the 'When Yuki Met Zii' feature. Nice to see a tender look on Zii.

ETA: Just saw a shipping notice pop up in my e-mail. My dearie, are you up in the wee hours packing books? :-B
zoom wrote:Got my tracking number too!
Lucky little *mutter mutter*

Nothing for me yet. Hopefully soon though.

seanmccarthyuk

Post by seanmccarthyuk »

Just got my copy in the post today, and it's a really good read.

Love the What-ifs and the bonus story! Also enjoyed the Slipshine cards too, great designs on them! Totally worth getting the collectors editions!

Thanks for the adorable Zii doodle,Giz! :3
Thanks for the MA3 facts, Dave Zero1! ^_^

Oh, and thanks for the same on my collectors Vol.1 i got last year! (The one i forgot to thank you guys for last year!) ^#(^

magias

Post by magias »

yay i got my copy!! I love it ^^ and the little doodle of zii is so cute :3 :x :x :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I haven't even gotten anything like a tracking number yet! :((
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Points to the bit where Giz says you won't get one as the postage would cost double.*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But zoom mentioned getting a tracking number... :-?

Or is that for US citizens only?? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

You should get one this week for sure, Don. We mailed a bunch today and people should be getting email notices by tomorrow for those. Two more big batches to mail and then we'll be caught up. And yeah, it's only the Canadians that don't get a notice, and same goes for the special orders (like someone ordering more than one copy of a certain volume.)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Got the book today! The special edition is now complete! Thanks!

Did everyone get a different Fun Fact? Mine was about drinking habits. :)

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Theres a bunch of them, some of them are generic, some of them are unique, should be fun to see who gets what.

magias

Post by magias »

fun fact i received : Did you know Yuki speak japanese? XD lol sadly I already knew about it :P :ymdevil:

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

I had 650 books to sign, They can't all be gems :))

Monzach

Post by Monzach »

Got my book today! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :-bd

My Fun Fact: Did you know that I stopped trying to think these up a good hour ago? :| L-) =))
If I tend to lurk, it might be because I'm a U-Boat fanboy *turns on the passive sonar and equips the Ruhmenkorff device*

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

Mine arrived today as well, yay!

And Dave got my fun fact right... Zii is my favourite character!

I really like Giz's drawing, too.

This day is definitely looking up.
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar