Menage a 3 - Vol 2 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 2 : Discussion

Post by Paul »

I got Zii in mine also. The antennae, the choker, even the wink in Giz's avatar.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

I've yet to see anyone who could look like Zii, that hair style is pretty damn rare. Let alone break the laws of physics. I mean come on, a heart popping out of her chest that much? Pfft, puh-lease.

I'm terrible.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Unless otherwise requested, everyone got a Zii sketch. Makes sense to me, as there's less chance of repeat for someone who buys a collector at each time. Next year, I'm guessing I'll do DiDi. :)

Anjin

Post by Anjin »

I got my copy of volume 2 a couple days ago. Sorry for not posting earlier, but I was too busy reading. I love the book and all the extras. Keep up the great job!

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

Picked mine up from the post office box earlier in the week. Thanks guys!

D

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Mine had arrived within the last couple days, but I hadn't been to the PO since last Wednesday (my PO box is near where I used to live).

"Spoiler: DiDi gets naked!" Probably a Common or Very Common, which is still very cool.

The "postcards": VERY nice, especially...well, ALL of them. Had hoped for full-frontal of Yuki (we got DiDi last time), but still very very nice.

"When Yuki Met Suzi": And things come full circle.

All in all, a wonderful thing to arrive in the mail. Thanks again!

Nof

Post by Nof »

I just got mine too. :)
ImageImageImage

Thank you so much! :x

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

You did not lie when you told me you were like DiDi. :))

:ymhug:

Nof

Post by Nof »

Believe me, this is far from the most flattering picture. But I'm not sure other ones would be suited to this forum. :D

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

You're a good sport! :))

Nof

Post by Nof »

Yeah, another thing I share with DiDi. ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I approve of this proof!!! :-bd

And forum rules state that anything pictorial is allowed that does not exceed the boundaries of the comic strip itself. So assuredly more flattering pictures are not against the rules of the forum...

Just saying. :ymblushing:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*falls over*

My, my! ;))

That's going to break a few minds. ;)

Very nice, thank you for sharing.

And, no, a first lookover finds nothing against forum rules. After all, more than enough T&A in the comic itself.

Though...

Can you transform the racier ones (exposed niplles or butt) into clickable links without the tumbs? We do have a rule that such pictures should not pop up immediately and be clearly marked NSFW. Okay, the thumbs are already a good idea, but I think this would be even better. Thanks. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Nof

Post by Nof »

Its is done. And I'm the one thanking you, Mà3 has been a vivid source of, err, "inspiration" since its beginning. ;)