Who's boobs do you prefer?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who's boobs do you prefer?

DiDi's
35%
Zii's
55%
Gary's?!?!?
10%

Total votes: 94

Ithilion

Re: Who's boobs do you prefer?

Post by Ithilion »

I'm with electricv01 on this one... while the amazon queen of snoo snoo is quite impressive and something to write home about (or drool like an idiot at) the monochromatically challenged punk girl takes the vote. unless her topless or near topless scenes so far have been misleading, she doesn't seem to be all that small (shape however will determine the real winner)

...not that breasts are the first thing i see on a girl, mind you, i actually go for the eyes first (no, i don't have a pet space hamster) ...but they are definitely one of the first three parts of female anatomy that get my attention
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Ithilion wrote:[...]

...not that breasts are the first thing i see on a girl, mind you, i actually go for the eyes first (no, i don't have a pet space hamster) ...but they are definitely one of the first three parts of female anatomy that get my attention
Yu do realize this thread specifically addresses "breast with mind you with vote button" as an insentive. Not winning any females over if posting this in here like ghandi my friend. Nuh-uh! -----------> Phoenix threads that way! -----------------> Exit ----------------------> :|

To all you blasphemers, Didi is the way to go...All hail her magnificent tatas! Solo real vatos con cojones dare to ride the amazonian chica! Arriba-riba viva la Didi awhoooooooo! *pulls out two smithand weston guns, firing rappidly in air, arms flailing about*

elflord9d

Post by elflord9d »

oni wrote: To all you blasphemers, Didi is the way to go...All hail her magnificent tatas! Solo real vatos con cojones dare to ride the amazonian chica! Arriba-riba viva la Didi awhoooooooo! *pulls out two smithand weston guns, firing rappidly in air, arms flailing about*[/color]
Like I said, I'm more of an @$$ man. And I agree with Zii, hers is amazing. :mrgreen:

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

elflord9d wrote:
oni wrote: To all you blasphemers, Didi is the way to go...All hail her magnificent tatas! Solo real vatos con cojones dare to ride the amazonian chica! Arriba-riba viva la Didi awhoooooooo! *pulls out two smithand weston guns, firing rappidly in air, arms flailing about*[/color]
Like I said, I'm more of an @$$ man. And I agree with Zii, hers is amazing. :mrgreen:
...You sicken me to the core.

Wait who vote for Gary...come on speak up I know it's one of you?
*taps foot impatiently*

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

For me, smaller is better - give me a slender, petite woman with small breasts and a small ass any day... (Although I *do* like larger nipples...)
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Didi has the bestest boobies by far. However, Zii has the personality and cuteness I'd prefer, and personality plus cuteness trumps great boobies.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Meta-posting, part #1:
oni wrote:Wait who vote for Gary...come on speak up I know it's one of you? *taps foot impatiently*
peppercat wrote:I voted for Gary! hahahaha
Last edited by Don Alexander on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Meta-posting, part #2:
elflord9d wrote:Like I said, I'm more of an @$$ man. And I agree with Zii, hers is amazing. :mrgreen:
zgwortz wrote:For me, smaller is better - give me a slender, petite woman with small breasts and a small ass any day... (Although I *do* like larger nipples...)
Scaramouche wrote:Didi has the bestest boobies by far. However, Zii has the personality and cuteness I'd prefer, and personality plus cuteness trumps great boobies.
oni wrote:...

You sicken me to the core.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Payne

Post by Payne »

I can not in good conscience answer this poll.
As I honestly, truly, love all of them.
Small perky is adorable, sweet, nymph-like, gentle and sensitive.
and Big is comfy, generous, bold, warm and motherly.

I want them all...

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Payne wrote:I can not in good conscience answer this poll.
As I honestly, truly, love all of them.
Small perky is adorable, sweet, nymph-like, gentle and sensitive.
and Big is comfy, generous, bold, warm and motherly.

I want them all...
Wow... you like boobs.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Payne

Post by Payne »

stephaielikes wrote: Wow... you like boobs.
I've even often been called one, HAH :lol:

What can I say, variety is the spice of life.
Be happy I didn't start to praise the various puffy, droppy, brown etc in poetry. :P

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Payne wrote:
stephaielikes wrote: Wow... you like boobs.
I've even often been called one, HAH :lol:

What can I say, variety is the spice of life.
Be happy I didn't start to praise the various puffy, droppy, brown etc in poetry. :P
Heh, you could be here a long time. Variety is the spice of boobs.

In answer to the original question... Didi's are my 'one night stand, bit on the side' boobs, whereas Zii's I think I'd commit to.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

YouGotcha

Post by YouGotcha »

Wow... I'm actually surprised that Zii actually got the majority for this one. I've always had the impression that Big Boobs were the way to go for guys. lol at least I don't have to be ashamed of my small yet ample handfuls :lol:
Wow, sarcasm! That's original!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

If boob size is the most of someone's worries, their life is pretty damn good. I wish I had the time to worry about the size of my boobs.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

midgetshrimp wrote:If boob size is the most of someone's worries, their life is pretty damn good. I wish I had the time to worry about the size of my boobs.
Are you feeling inadequate with Stehpaie around, MS? ;)