Who's boobs do you prefer?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who's boobs do you prefer?

DiDi's
35%
Zii's
55%
Gary's?!?!?
10%

Total votes: 94

thaldin

Re: Who's boobs do you prefer?

Post by thaldin »

Walk up, present yourself, saying this is what happens when you need to finish an assignment at ungodly hours!

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

Meh. Gary's the only one with an attractive chest.
*divides 1 with 0*
First ever member to be banned. Something to be proud of? no.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

From my perspective, they all have their merits. I am partial to scrawny boys, though...something about the hips, i think.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I've been told that I have a very well formed and firm butt, from both sexes. It even came up in a conversation at work while we were packing catalogs. Which was very awkward, considering I'm 19 and the woman pointing it out to everyone is 46 and she was -very- adamant about her thoughts on the matter.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

midgetshrimp wrote:I've been told that I have a very well formed and firm butt, from both sexes. It even came up in a conversation at work while we were packing catalogs. Which was very awkward, considering I'm 19 and the woman pointing it out to everyone is 46 and she was -very- adamant about her thoughts on the matter.
I've also had that conversation, although not with someone like that - Only in college, and on the sports field. Although one of my friends told me "I don't like to feel your ass. It's not squishy. It's all muscle. Will you put some fat on, just or me?" haha. Still makes me laugh :D

cenaris

Post by cenaris »

Now we've seen both girls chests, I'd say Zii's are best. Those nice little puppies look more fun to squeeze and play with than DiDi's big, ample... Bouncy... robust... :?

I'm not sure I could choose just one of em' now I think about it...

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

I still say da man.
*divides 1 with 0*
First ever member to be banned. Something to be proud of? no.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

I'd definitely prefer to have Zii's. D's are unbearable, let alone Didi-sized. Ugh.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Lilianna wrote:I'd definitely prefer to have Zii's. D's are unbearable, let alone Didi-sized. Ugh.
I know what you mean. I'm a AUS 12DD, and I have to wear at least 2 bras to the gym to prevent bosom-pain. :(

I have a few friends with obscenely large breasts, and some of them seem to use them to compensate for personality deficits (I'm allowed to be socially incompetent, I have large breasts so boys love me *giggle*), and some have extra personality in the bank so that people love them for who they are and not their bra-size.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:
Lilianna wrote:I'd definitely prefer to have Zii's. D's are unbearable, let alone Didi-sized. Ugh.
I know what you mean. I'm a AUS 12DD, and I have to wear at least 2 bras to the gym to prevent bosom-pain. :(

I have a few friends with obscenely large breasts, and some of them seem to use them to compensate for personality deficits (I'm allowed to be socially incompetent, I have large breasts so boys love me *giggle*), and some have extra personality in the bank so that people love them for who they are and not their bra-size.
You know, Asaryu, I think we can count you in the second category! ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Asaryu wrote:

You know, Asaryu, I think we can count you in the second category! ;)
Aaaaawww! Thank you!

*Thank-you snruffles for DA*

Among my female friends, mine are small. :P I'm considered lucky for being so 'petite'. We're talking breasts in the >F categories. The kind that need tailored bras. I am lucky, though...I get bosom-snuggles whenever I want. My boyfriend is lucky cos he gets to see bosom-snuggles whenever I want. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:You know, Asaryu, I think we can count you in the second category! ;)
Aaaaawww! Thank you!
*Thank-you snruffles for DA*
Well, after that smothering of hugs, how could I not?? ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Why limit myself by preconcieved notions and choices?

Let our mind grasp be wide!

in other words why restrict our tastes to just one thing. Beauty is beauty :3 in terms of breasts i have no major preferences, they all have something great about them. From the collosal to the small, from melons to cherries.

I think its mostly cause iam a hip/waist man. I love em curves.

Steph was quite small by the way, ~B. She was quite Bi [wiht experience] and often spoke out her love for [and wish to touch] my best friends much larger size. She liked large ones, no two ways about it with her.

[and no i never saw her make out wiht another gal]

I would like to bring my preferences in for men, but thats off topic :3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Tenjen wrote:Why limit myself by preconcieved notions and choices?

in other words why restrict our tastes to just one thing. Beauty is beauty :3 in terms of breasts i have no major preferences, they all have something great about them. From the collosal to the small, from melons to cherries.

See, this guy knows where it's at! You don't go being picky about a girls assets, you be grateful she's letting you near them at all!

I was once the mistress (extra-marital, not bondage) of a guy who, when he first saw me topless, said "I don't like large breasts...I prefer them smaller than yours." I was tempted to hit him and ask him how much he liked no breasts at all! what was I supposed to do? Shrink them?!

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Tenjen wrote:Why limit myself by preconcieved notions and choices?

Steph was quite small by the way, ~B. She was quite Bi [wiht experience] and often spoke out her love for [and wish to touch] my best friends much larger size. She liked large ones, no two ways about it with her.

[and no i never saw her make out wiht another gal]

I would like to bring my preferences in for men, but thats off topic :3
Oh shush, you! Preachings only on sundays voting is now mandatory requirements to voicing whose side your on or if you can't is neither so no comment.
Asaryu wrote: See, this guy knows where it's at! You don't go being picky about a girls assets, you be grateful she's letting you near them at all!

I was once the mistress (extra-marital, not bondage) of a guy who, when he first saw me topless, said "I don't like large breasts...I prefer them smaller than yours." I was tempted to hit him and ask him how much he liked no breasts at all! what was I supposed to do? Shrink them?!
The man is a moron. Should've of TKO'd em with Thunder and Lightning in the first round... :idea: :arrow: :arrow: ;) :arrow: :mrgreen: