Who's boobs do you prefer?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who's boobs do you prefer?

DiDi's
35%
Zii's
55%
Gary's?!?!?
10%

Total votes: 94

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Who's boobs do you prefer?

Post by Asaryu »

oni wrote:
Asaryu wrote: See, this guy knows where it's at! You don't go being picky about a girls assets, you be grateful she's letting you near them at all!

I was once the mistress (extra-marital, not bondage) of a guy who, when he first saw me topless, said "I don't like large breasts...I prefer them smaller than yours." I was tempted to hit him and ask him how much he liked no breasts at all! what was I supposed to do? Shrink them?!
The man is a moron. Should've of TKO'd em with Thunder and Lightning in the first round... :idea: :arrow: :arrow: ;) :arrow: :mrgreen:
in hindsight, yes I should...the guy was a complete bastard (I should have gotten the hint from the fact he was cheating on someone with me, but I was young and dense at the time).

I have to hide his identity from any boyfriends after some of the stuff he has done to me...I know more than one person who wants to kill him, and sometimes I am tempted to let them. It wouldn't be fair to his kids though. And it wouldn't be fair on his wife (whom he has treated quite well comparatively) to know that her husband was killed for being a rapist. that's just messed up.

But he seems to have turned over a new leaf, and he treats his kids well. No long term damage done (I'm one tough cookie) and I'm a better person overall for the experience. No point in bringing it all up again and hurting who knows how many people in the process.

besides...now the people who see my breasts are people who are damn-well pleased to do so.

[edit: made the whole post less morbid and a little more cheerful :D]
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Asaryu wrote:
oni wrote:
Asaryu wrote: See, this guy knows where it's at! You don't go being picky about a girls assets, you be grateful she's letting you near them at all!

I was once the mistress (extra-marital, not bondage) of a guy who, when he first saw me topless, said "I don't like large breasts...I prefer them smaller than yours." I was tempted to hit him and ask him how much he liked no breasts at all! what was I supposed to do? Shrink them?!
The man is a moron. Should've of TKO'd em with Thunder and Lightning in the first round... :idea: :arrow: :arrow: ;) :arrow: :mrgreen:
in hindisght, yes I should...the guy was a complete bastard (I should have gotten the hint from the fact he was cheating on someone with me, but I was young and dense at the time).

I have to hide his identity from any boyfriends after some of the stuff he has done to me...I know more than one person who wants to kill him, and sometimes I am tempted to let them. It wouldn't be fair to his kids though. And it wouldn't be fair on his wife (whom he has treated quite well comparatively) to know that her husband was killed for being a rapist. that's just messed up.

Not one to hate on a guys game but you can't eat your cake later not have a sour gut. Killing no, beating to a bloody pulp with a little black mailing, yes but then again we're talking about Oni here who more or less will just shoot from the hip--- But hey your some kinda mother teresa or Ghandi for christ sakes next to me. lol "El grande tatas would do well to have an effect like that on a man...think about it!" ;)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

oni wrote:
Not one to hate on a guys game but you can't eat your cake later not have a sour gut. Killing no, beating to a bloody pulp with a little black mailing, yes but then again we're talking about Oni here who more or less will just shoot from the hip--- But hey your some kinda mother teresa or Ghandi for christ sakes next to me. lol "El grande tatas would do well to have an effect like that on a man...think about it!" ;)
I'm pretty sure that what he did doesn't count as 'game'. :P

He's just another of life's bastards...there are always going to be a few. It's about what you do with the experience, i think. You can let it eat you, or you can learn something useful from it. Thats about it, really.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

So very true. I've personally had gone through trials and tribulations of my own that shaped my attitude in more ways than one, I mean thinking back on it now very much suprise myself how it was even possible to have hold it all together with my family!
Edit: Didn't notice you edited last comment lol --whoops! :shock:

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Enough of my sad-sack stories!

BOOBIES!

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I know there were lots of previous guys steph told me about who i'd like to kill and/or maim.

Not that she didnt maim the ones who were stupid enough to try and "control" her @.@.

Lets just say that joints dont heal right after they break.

Good to know you're a tough Cookie Asaryu. I've been a confidante to many women and have seen the consequences of afflictions. My empathy and experiences have helped me avoid becoming one of these assholes.

Iam a firm believer that suffering is the best teacher and instigator of growth and strength. [theres more to it then just this one sentence but if i go down that path ill go on forever]

But from what ive seen, its the relationships with the perfect guys/gals that dont work out [due to unfortunate or stupid shit] that hurt the most.

After all,the pain our loved ones can afflict upon us is obviously the greatest.

part of loves explanation [something covered by millenia's of philosophers poets and writers] is that its giving someone the ability to completely destroy you and trusting them not to.

Another is "being able to deal with each others shit:. Which i tend to prefer :3

Anyway, i pass from the subject matter.

That man was a fool. Its not even whether your desperate for boobs or theres a lack of boobs to obtain or not. beauty is beauty. You dont pass off the venus for the statue of diomedus. Their both gorgeous.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:BOOBIES!
Pictures or we don't believe in them! :twisted:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Yes BOOBIES indeed! vote for DiDi she will make you pancakes in her kiss the cook; wearing nothing BUT kiss the cook robe. :shock:

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Asaryu wrote:BOOBIES!
Pictures or we don't believe in them! :twisted:
:lol:...look in the picture thread...I'm sure there's some cleavage.

I only just got the naked pictures of me off the internet...I'm not about to start putting them back on. Or sending them trans-continental, for that matter.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote::lol:...look in the picture thread...I'm sure there's some cleavage.
There is... On the left. ;)
Asaryu wrote:I only just got the naked pictures of me off the internet...I'm not about to start putting them back on. Or sending them trans-continental, for that matter.
It seems I was cursed the moment I was born... :?

Okay.

:lol:

Nine in the morning here, time to GO TO BED!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Yes, we must have unadulterated discussion of Breasts.

Now I know i should just LOVE breasts. And i do. But if etherial tenet from my catechism classes when i was a wee lad didnt work on me, well..what iam talking baout is :p....

why are we so obssesed over breasts? Their bags of skin stuffed with fat and milk glands. Whats so wonderful about them i wonder? Or rather what makes whats wonderful about them so...wonderful? At the reactions most basic foundation. Not only sight but all the other senses we can experience them with. Not to mention the many varieties of ways which we can derive from those senses [cough*] to experience breasts @_@.

Is it just our primal instinct? Culture? A freudian concept that this obession is gained due to our time as babies [when breasts = fooood! and warmth and rest and comfort ]?

oh i just saw your new post Asaryu. You had nudie shots on the net @_@, that couldnt have been pleasant.

You should be more careful. Rather than in the public forums, a PM of the pictures would do just fine for me and Don [i am joking ofcourse :3]
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

oni wrote:Yes BOOBIES indeed! vote for DiDi she will make you pancakes in her kiss the cook; wearing nothing BUT kiss the cook robe. :shock:
In the heart of Zii's de-establishment of stereotypes. Cooking naked doesnt actually work.

Only when one is nude does one relaise there are small specs of oil and food that fly. They are insignificant on cloth. But not on bare skin and especially not on our private parts, which are quite close to the stove fire [well me more so than others cuase of my height].

And if you must know, i was cooking her eggs. I use butter instead of oil for eggs, but its no better.

Though thanks to that, it did lead to so very interesting uses of fresh butter [after she finished her sunny side up and orange juice]
ImageImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

George, my boyfriend, has a theory that breasts are advertising for the butt. Apparenlty some bred of monkeys (buggered if I can remember, we were at the zoo at the time and I was more worried about having just proposed to him than about monkeys butts) anyway, some breed of monkey waggles its butt if it wasts sex., and it only waggles breasts when sitting. or something like that, anyway...

I suspect it has to do with buts, and in my mind, the breasts are associated with cleavage, and then if I think of bottoms, I can only think of girls in doggy style, so i can see the association. Especially since we've only walked upright for a relatively short period of time.

I think the milk association may be a red herring.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

but possibly a influencer in the equation. if only a irrelevant one. Though this may vary from person to person.

Multiple motivations and influencers must exist which adhere us to breasts. Some of them exist more so in one person than the other. while others less so or not at all.

In terms of relations butts, well the whole body is sexual. From armpits, to crevices to feet. Its the entire form that adheres us. But let us not go into that matter.

I think we have enough on our hands with breasts.
ImageImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Tenjen wrote: I think we have enough on our hands with breasts.
:D