Webcomics.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: Webcomics.

Post by Error of Logic »

Eff-word. o_o

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I spent entirely too long laughing at this Three Word Phrase comic. NSFW
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

That was my reaction.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hanners really is making great strides. ^_^

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Man, I wish I could do what she's doing in terms of travel. I drove in a neighboring town last Saturday and kind of freaked out about it :\ I mean, I can do it but it's gonna be all nerves the entire time.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hanners bloody well better come back. :| *stares intently at Jeph
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Give her time. She's earned this; the power to step out of her comfort zone more and more and just ... go.
I think it's a good thing!

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

BROTHER AMERICA IS BACK!!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Thank the gods for that...I have a visceral reaction to Trump - even fictional analogues to him (Scooby Apocalypse also caused me agita for a couple issues)..it's nice to be free of fearing it whenever I visit SatW...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Which comic are you guys talking about?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Ey, first weekend of 2018! I'd appreciate if you guys checked out my webcomic. Feedback is appreciated. Talking positivelt about it on social media even moreso.

http://www.thedaemoschronicles.co
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Kamino Neko wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:36 am
Thank the gods for that...I have a visceral reaction to Trump - even fictional analogues to him (Scooby Apocalypse also caused me agita for a couple issues)..it's nice to be free of fearing it whenever I visit SatW...
I know what you mean. There will still be the Skin Blob. though, so he'll kind of be there though hopefully with a very very minor role. She hasn't done much with America since he was Trump'd. I am hoping it'll stay like that now that it's been washed away.