Webcomics.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: Webcomics.

Post by Error of Logic »

Yeah, unless Corpse Witch has a way to send her mind to a different body by wireless transmission, I suspect her role is almost played out. She was expecting her guard program to wipe out Bubbles' mind and that..... is not gonna happen.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i assume she was trying to activate the black ice that emily fragged.
Yet still, I live...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

https://satwcomic.com/bye-bye-ambassador

i didnt know this was a thing!

this is why i enjoy satw so much
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Error of Logic wrote:Yeah, unless Corpse Witch has a way to send her mind to a different body by wireless transmission, I suspect her role is almost played out. She was expecting her guard program to wipe out Bubbles' mind and that..... is not gonna happen.
Yep, I just imagine how Bubbles said that lovely, catchphrase-worthy "I am still here." Somehow cold and yet dripping more menace and barely leashed wrath than a Xenomorph's mouth drips acid.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I imagine her saying it with dark glee and lots of promise. :D

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

What a mic drop by Bubbles! :ymapplause:

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I hope this arc ends with Faye, Bubbles and Jeremy starting their own business, and Corpse Witch stuffed in Robot Jail with no chance of parole.... or just completely out of customers.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I'm actually somewhat ambivalent about it. I know about the legal issues. But Bubble's tactical programming must be screeching about leaving a powerful,vindictive enemy like Corpse Witch alive behind her.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

so, is the heterokraken closely related to the fucktopus?
Yet still, I live...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Anyone gonna bet on which choice the Corpse Witch is gonna take?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

After today's instalment, I think officer Basilisk is going to feel Christmas came early this year. :p

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Yup, and Corpse Witch just got a visit from Krampus.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Couldn't happen to a nicer AI

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well.... well.... well.
It's interesting to see how Red, who is an outsider to human society, has the clearest vision of how badly Antimony has been screwing up. Our little half-elemental really didn't learn her lesson after her father called her out on her cheating and Jones warned her about keeping her wildness in check.
Time to grow up, Antimony. Even the ex-faerie is leaving you behind in the maturity department.

On a lighter note, things are finally looking up again in Questionable Content! And Bubbles has a new friend! ^_^