Webcomics.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Webcomics.

Post by Don Alexander »

So, anyone remember the good old I-can't-link-that-even-on-this-forum Sexy Losers??

Looks like it's dead. :(

Instead, it is partially continued in The Thin H Line (and I guess you can google that if you must :P ).

I can post one really good, SFW one here:

And this one is for all you effin bronies out there. :P

I hope these links really work...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Okay, found a good one a few of us can relate to. Involves aliens, technology, dating and low self-esteem. Plus he seems to be a great artist. Wonder if Giz will invite him in?

http://www.animafax.com/starcrossed/200 ... ut-purple/

Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I should have posted the proper page for this as well

http://www.starcrossedonline.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Don Alexander wrote:I hope these links really work...
Damnit, they don't. :( Well, anyone who is interested can JFGI, kin? ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy

Post by Radbaron »

Those links worked when you first posted them...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah, it seems to be some weird system which not so much prevents hotlinking, but creates links that exist only for a certain time-span...

Also, I actually couldn't edit my post because it did not find the images anymore and complained. :P
ImageImage

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy

Post by Radbaron »

in the meantime... what did you think about Star Crossed?

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Don Alexander wrote:So, anyone remember the good old I-can't-link-that-even-on-this-forum Sexy Losers??

Looks like it's dead. :(

Instead, it is partially continued in The Thin H Line (and I guess you can google that if you must :P ).

I can post one really good, SFW one here:

And this one is for all you effin bronies out there. :P

I hope these links really work...
Fixed the links for you. :)

Hopefully it's the correct pictures. My memory is pretty fickle at times.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

The Thin H Line looks like a webcomic right up my alley. Sexy geek references? Count me in!

Oh, and the effin' bronies thing -- all I have to say is, "A-yup."
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Erm, I'd say the're getting halfway there.
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, the one for Episode III, at least. :P

They will have to switch a bunch of characters anyway. I'm guessing Annie gets Luke... and has to promise she will not become evil this time around! Ben gets... Han Solo, maybe?? Jim might be comfortable playing girls and gets Leia, which would lead to great shenanigans with his girlfriend playing Luke. :P Pete still gets R2-D2, and Sally gets C3PO and later Yoda again...
ImageImage

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Nah... Annie's too commited on her character. I say she stays as Lord Vader. The GM will most likely tackle Han and Chewbacca, with Ben taking over the role of Han later on. Jim, though... He must get someone that dies.

However.... it'll most likely be a long time between this game and the next... so maybe they will have made new friends that join. :-?
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, Vader does not have a lot of screen time...

Though, I've been wondering how they'll deal with the "I am your father" reveal... If they actually ARE joined by a new player who immediately gets the role of Luke, and the others all shut up about the last three campaigns...
ImageImage

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Then, I'll refer to the Dookû incident.
The iceman cometh