Webcomics.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Webcomics.

Post by yiraheerai »

Why am I just now noticing that Hanners is probably teary-eyed in the last two panels?
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Oh! Good catch; I hadn't spotted that at all.
Imagine the turmoil of emotions she must be feeling. She is willingly touching someone.
And unlike when she hugged her dad, she is using her touch to impress the anger she is feeling upon her mother.
Contrasts...

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

sure would be rather interesting if this led to her renouncing the family money, and having to learn to live like one of us poors.
Yet still, I live...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Her Mother's? Perhaps. But then there's always her Father. And Station for that matter.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I have to wonder what Station would do if he ever found out about this exchange. Things would.. not be good for her mom.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Tungsten rods for everyone ... or destructive hacking.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Aw, man ... the very next update of QC ... Aww, Hanners...

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Someone on twitter mentioned that this is the second time in a row she's initiated physical contact. They think it might actually be good for her. I don't think I agree but time will tell.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Dumbing of Age: I feel bad but I relate to Wakly here. I have a hard time remembering names. And sometime people in general.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I know I may not have the best reputation or even a warm history with many of the members on this forum, but I do try to get along for the most part and join in discussions. Since this is the webcomic recommendation thread, I'd like to plug my online graphic novel, having just hit it's 1st year anniversary and ending it's third chapter for plenty of media for the reader to check out during the holiday break.

Please and thank you for spreading the word, and enjoy.

http://thedaemoschronicles.co/comic/1
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

'J'

Post by 'J' »

THunt's Twitter wrote:This is Danielle. Tarol suffered a sub-arachnid hemorrhage on Sat eve. We went to emergency twice; today they found it by CT scan. He left in the helicopter for VGH ~half an hour ago. He was awake and speaking well when he left. I'm following by car. More info when I have it.
holey fucking shit! :(

Danielle's twitter (his wife)

the Goblins Animated indiegogo campaign, which just got fully funded one day before. yay?
Yet still, I live...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well...shit. :-s :ympray:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Yeah, dude just cannot catch a fucking break medically
Yet still, I live...