Nerdy Vices?

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Re: Nerdy Vices?

Post by Iceman »

I rather liked the cello-tuned keyboard in the Courtesy Call.

And, to TheDude, this is only what happens if you are bored. Add to that my little obsession with having the latest post in every forum, and over 20 posts a day is what you get. I wouldn't count it as nerdish... but if you will, then I am willing to update my books... :YMPEACE:
The iceman cometh

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Actually, I just thought of something slightly nerdish, that I do to pass time. When I'm bored, I sometimes simulate elections in a notebook. Eventually it'll become full of numbers only I can understand.
The iceman cometh

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

I'm writing a superhero Novel.

That pretty much the nerdish thing I ever done.
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

But... does it blend... I mean work?
The iceman cometh

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

Well, if you read the linked article, apparently, it does. B-)
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Yet it doesn't. The above joke was to be sufficient for me on this topic, but I'll just say, man, that sounds awful. Still nice that he got it to make sound without breaking it.
The iceman cometh

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Maybe not a vice, but I just found my old Game Boy Color, and now I'm rehooked on Pokémon Yellow.
The iceman cometh

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

"I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of PCs suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

My Tome of Horrors Complete arrived today. :ymdevil:
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And... you are sporting the perfect expression for it, too!!

MWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Damn... I feel the need of joining a RPG group....
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Thread lich!!!

DROOL

Now make a poster! A reaaaallllyy big one.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Big D

Post by Big D »

*Looks around living room*
*contemplates the shelf full of action figs, the four bookcases holding, respectively my books, LPs, anime DVDs and VHS*
I collect...stuff.
I may need to get a bigger flat to hold all my stuff.
I may need help.
I wibble on about books, Heavy Metal and other stuff Here

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

We should... form a group, yes. :|
ImageImage

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I am a nerdy vice. *snaps fingers*

....Totally kidding XDDDDDD
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins