Nerdy Vices?

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Re: Nerdy Vices?

Post by Recca »

I own 2500 video games, near all NES games, I collect old transformers, he-man, and ninja turtle figures, I have 2 bookshelves full of manga, and yeah...my space is limited :p

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

My book collection isn't quite at Sheska / Yomiko proportions, but I'm getting there.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

topherm

Post by topherm »

I am a big fan of star trek as well back in the days although it was not actually in my generation so that pretty nerdy! also i am a big fan of Big Bang theory series that is why i think i'm quite nerdy because some people don't actually understand their humor because they use a lot of intellectual references as well o i guess that's quite nerdy too.

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Big D wrote:*Looks around living room*
*contemplates the shelf full of action figs, the four bookcases holding, respectively my books, LPs, anime DVDs and VHS*
I collect...stuff.
I may need to get a bigger flat to hold all my stuff.
I may need help.
* Walks around house *
* Contemplates the middle bedroom with 8 tall bookshelves filled to overflowing with books *
* Contemplates the front bedroom filled to overflowing with computer stuff *
* Contemplates the half of the master bedroom and the closet filled to overflowing with LARP stuff and costuming *
* Contemplates the dining room with 6 tall bookshelves filled to overflowing with board games and RPG books *
* Contemplates the closet filled to overflowing with 20+ long comic book boxes *
* Contemplates the living room entertainment center with two tall shelving units filled to overflowing with DVDs and other media *
* Contemplates the piles of... um... "toy bags", and other "stuff" laying around the house *

I too collect stuff. I'm contemplating buying a second home in Florida right now. The stated reason is to act as a winter home - but the *real* reason is obviously to have more room for my stuff... :p
-->Steve
D.O.M.