Pleasures of the Soul

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Pleasures of the Soul

Post by Don Alexander »

Warm fluffy clean clothes fresh from the dryer! :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Except in Canada where such a thing strikes you with fuckin lightning bolts
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

How do you think Sith recharge? :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Putting in a little too much hot cocoa mix and hitting that awesome little too much chocolate taste. Mmm.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Watching my ferret play with the cats...or stealing my mom's flip-flops. :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Big D

Post by Big D »

Seeing happy dogs.
I wibble on about books, Heavy Metal and other stuff Here

GypsyLyric

Post by GypsyLyric »

Cooking. I don't usually cook for other people, but I actually don't mind it. I can cook plenty of things from homemade soups, to Chinese food or vegetarian dishes, to "I'm so baked right now, I think I'll put some chicken nuggets in with my chicken ramen and cover it with cheese..."

I also have been known to make some bomb brownies and cakes.

*Edit: I'm also a firm believer of cooking with good feelings. No bad feelings are allowed in the kitchen. Only happy music, and sometimes dancing.
Rawr means I love you in Zombie.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Damn. If only you'd have waited 24 more days you would have won the lifetime supply of cookies for the Threadliche prize. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Nev

Post by Nev »

Substituting chocolate for actual meals. Mmm.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Sitting on the couch with my snuggle blanket on my lap and having my kitty come up to me and knead the blanky on my legs for 15 minutes.

Sooo CUTE!

:YMDAYDREAM:
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

That *is* cute, Shiva came for a lot of attention when she was pregnant, now Jiraiya took over from her :p

This may sound corny, but I don't give a rat's ass :p
Breaking my girlfriend out of a bad mood with a lame joke and then see her smile. :x
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Nyaaawwwww

My kitty obviously just loves my blanket. I pulled it out of the linen press this morning and wrapped it around me for winter. She's never been on it before, but she instantly realised it was prime kneading material.

I am not under the blanket, so she's gone and snuggled up into it fully instead of just sitting next to me. =((
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Seeing a fondly remembered comrade show up for a visit. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Nev

Post by Nev »

Fragrances. Little olfactory indulgences. :] I stopped by my local tea shop this week. The owner opened up these gorgeously fragrant tins of white and green for me. Made me all giddy, I love the scent of tea leaves. I found a white darjeeling, a mild and nutty Chinese green, and this brightly floral sweet jasmine. Also made a stop at the perfumery, because what the hell. I became obsessed with this little perfume called Mitsouko not too long ago. Goddamn these expensive hobbies.

Also, chocolate. Will never not mention chocolate here.