A page you simply -must- see!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

A page you simply -must- see!

Post by Asaryu »

A new topic!

Daring, I know, but with the proliferation of bullshit I'm-the-last-person-to-spam-this-thread topics I've encountered lately I thought perhaps a topic that combines those two delicious ingredients, spam and substance, would work wonders for the lower digestive tract.

Here is an opportunity to link to the pages, articles, objects of amusement that you think the world (hereafter known as the "forum") simply must see.

May I start this veritable orgy of forwarded fruits of delight with this positively delightful little number: The 5 Most Ridiculous Sex Self-Help Books, alt title: How to fuck like a librarian.

Remember darlings, this thread needs to be kept regular, and in order to avoid digestive difficulties from too much processed meat, I reccomend sharing alt least one interesting, informative or amusing link each day. It's not news, it's information.
Last edited by Asaryu on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: A page you simply -must- see!

Post by Tenjen »

BAHAHAHAHAHAhA!

oh my goodness, i have many of these, i'll hunt down the links.

NO I DONT MEAN THE BOOKS. i mean links that you all must see.

edit: oh...god..trouble..breathing...dots between..texted words..

page 94 of 400 ways to say i love you is the cause XXXDD
Last edited by Tenjen on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm... not sure we want to see them, tenj. :|

*remembers Zardoz costume and bleed from the eyes a bit*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

how is a self made eye burning picture related to a funny set of websites?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, kind of worried you will post all kinds of /b/ stuff. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

nah, 4chan is a different sort. Never truly "must see" as such.
ImageImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'll post the link again to the Tales of The Plush Cthulhu that I put up in Jabber a while back, I think it appropriate. :)

A webcomic that finished a while back that was a great parody of online chat role playing, Elf Only Inn. For those of us who were every drawn into this, you'll recognize the many truths mentioned here. Warning, because once you start you'll get hooked!

Oh, this was something I haven't glanced at in ages but is silly - for fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, there is the (poorly drawn but with plenty of in-jokes) Erotic Adventures of Buffy and Evil Vampire Willow. Yes, there is plenty of not safe for work content in a humorous slant, just be warned.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I used to RP in a chatroom with Josh Sortelli who wrote EOI and his other half... then they disapeared off the face of the planet and I've no clue what happened to them. :(

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Another page you simply must see!

Librarians are my 'peeps' too.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

A very good article, Asaryu. :) Now, as I usually do, I'm going to bring things back to a more humorous note. :))

Chibithulhu, the cute plushy evil!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

bulletbrides

Post by bulletbrides »

love this!
asaryu..god that link was so funny...:))

and look DE gave a link of little asaryu plushies.....awwwww.... :x

this one: http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/worst-album-covers
i think some of u might know this...but it made me stare....till now (worst abum covers)

teaser: Image

and...man i love that elf only inn thing...its effin funny..lol
Happy Life Solution

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Mel, that made my day!! A few days ago... ;)

I have one!

When writing about sex... goes wrong!

Laaaate edit:

And this one - because of #1!!!
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html

1575 things Mr. Welch can no longer do during an RPG
ImageImageImage