Introduce yourself!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

TastesGreatNoFilling

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TastesGreatNoFilling »

Hello, I'm TastesGreatNoFilling. As my name suggests I taste great but have no filler so I'm pretty spot on there. I write fanfiction, enjoy comedy, and tend to be a bit critical of things that I like.

Okay. A lot critical.

Okay very critical.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome to the forum, TastesGreatNoFilling. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Welcome to the forums, new peepz! :ymhug:

I'm the local moddity! Please have a look at the forum rules.

And most of all: Be awesome and enjoy yourself! :ymparty:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

claws TastesGreatNoFilling's ankles*

lol liar, you have red filling like everyone else
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

But is it cherry?

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

*applies bandage to filling-oozing area* We ain't finding out. Welcome, dear. :ymhug:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

ryogamrp

Post by ryogamrp »

Greetings,
My name is Michael. Currently 39 and living in the states. I've been working the last 8 years of my life as a software tester. Nothing glorious or fun either. It is merely insurance stuff which is all number crunching. I like to consider myself a gamer a bit, but in all honest the job keeps me busy enough that I can't play anything overly involved but I would like to do more. I'd also like to consider one of my hobbies as drawing, but not sure if that is really the right term. I'm not even sure I can call it a passion at this time. I really would like to call it a passion. Seasonal depression caused by chemical imbalances just has a tendency to make it hard for me to get into new hobbies and learning new skills and combined with how much my job takes out of me, it leaves me very little time to try and even practice, let alone get good. I think the last things I drew were over 12 years ago. I've read most of the MA3 comics as well as Dangerously Chloe, Magic Chicks, SDB and Eerie Cuties. Been loving all of the cross overs and just liking how the artists and writers always seem to come up with something new to keep things interesting. I would love to be able to quit this job by my birthday, but having a stable income to survive on is key before I can even do that. I want it to be my last job and work for myself as an artist, but realize I need to get out of this funk that has me unable to advance myself. Sorry if it is very droll. Probably don't want to hear about all my problems. Would love to read more of the comics in the future.
Thanks,
Michael
'

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome to the forum, ryogamrp. :D :ymparty:

ryogamrp

Post by ryogamrp »

Thanks. Time for more sleep though.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

*Claws ankles while you sleep*

Welcome to the forum!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Welcome to the forum, ryogamrp!

I am the local moddity!

Please be aware of the forum rules, and most of all, have fun! :ymparty:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ryogamrp

Post by ryogamrp »

Hello Don. I read through the rules briefly but will give them a more thorough read through later tonight after work. Thanks for having me here.

Chucktshoes

Post by Chucktshoes »

Hello there.

I'm 37, male, married, stumbled across MA3 about a month back and read the entire series over the course of about 2 days. I've read all of the directly connected comics and am about to start work on the Erie Cuties branch now. I'm an OTR truck driver who makes a lot of effort to not look alike a stereotypical truck driver, music geek (listening, I have no playing talent whatsoever) and libertarian/anarchist. That's pretty much it.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Claws both your ankles*

Welcome to the forums!
ImageImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome to the forum, Chucktshoes. :D :ymparty: