Introduce yourself!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Brosis

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Brosis »

My name is Brosis, and I want to be a comic book artist, and I want to learn from the pros here! Lots of inspiration here!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome to the forum, Brosis. :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Welcome! :ymhug: :ymhug:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Sahrimnir

Post by Sahrimnir »

Hi!

I'm Sahrimnir, a 25-year-old social psychology student from Sweden.

I found out about Ménage à 3 the day before yesterday, went on an archive binge and caught up yesterday. Then I read the archives of Sticky Dilly Buns and Sandra on the Rocks today and decided to check out the forums. I also noticed that the forum for Namesake is located here as well. I started reading that comic a few months ago.

Other random facts about me:
  • I do tarot readings.
  • I'm teetotal.
  • I'm a huge mythology-geek.
  • I'm the chairman of my university's theatre club.
  • I've written a few short stories. They are published online, but they're all in Swedish. I've been considering translating them to English so more people can read them.
  • I've been a Nintendo-fanboy since I was very little, though lately most of my gaming has been taking place on the PC (and most of that has been Dragon Age).

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome to the forum, Sahrimnir. :D :ymparty:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

*lynx kitten launches at brosis, then at sahrimnir soon after*
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Maury V.

Post by Maury V. »

Re-introducing myself here.

I remember joining here back in 2012 and I did not stay long. :/ Kinda wish I did though cause you all have been through some awesome stuff during my absence.

Last time I posted, I was starting off in South Korea. Right now, i'm back in North America and i've been making some awesome progress! Been hard at work on my documentary, my book and i'm venturing into other things!

I may or may not go back to Korea/Japan. I may end up someplace else in the United States. In the meantime, i'm going to enjoy myself while I can and go from there!

Take care family!
Nothing witty here sadly. What I want to put here is too big. :/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Welcome back! says the local moddity! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

those ankles need a renewal then

*claws*
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Welcome back to the forum, Maury V. :D :ymparty:

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Welcome back! :ymhug:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Milagros

Post by Milagros »

I'm an old veteran. O_O Back in 06, this forum was booming. I get on here and there. Not as much as before.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

An Evil from Time before Time! :-o Are you one of Nibler's race? :-\

Well, THIS forum specifically did not even exist in 2006. But I guess you are part of the whole GoManga porting...

Anyway, welcome back! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

Hi everyone !

Im the Badman! Dun dun dun !

I like writing, reading, roleplaying and ending the sentence I wrote with an ! Otherwise, I live somewhere in Belgium, and it's a pity, because I don't drink beer at all. XD

It's been a while since I'm reading the pixie trix comics, and most of it is quite awesome, the rest is overall good.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Welcome! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

You might want to put these on. *gives leg warmers*