Random Pics :-)

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ajax

Re: Random Pics :-)

Post by Ajax »

He was standing less than two feet from the cab when he lit it up, the flash very nearly caught him on fire.

Local police put out an APB for a black male with no eyebrows.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” - Groucho Marx

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Eh, it's more personal for me. A guy I knew tried to get rid of some leaves by putting them in a garbage can and lighting them on fire. A good 80% of his body ended up being burnt. He was a good guy, real positive. It's kind of a "Why can't these things happen to people who're trying to do bad things?"
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Because there is no cosmic balance sheet. It rains on the just and unjust alike.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

F14/F22 blend? interesting, but not feasible.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ya never know, some were skeptical about the F-14's wing system working
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy

Post by Radbaron »

There's no need of a sweep wing on the Raptor, though, as it can go supersonic without afterburner and stay there. Plus, it lands slower than a forward swept F14 anyways.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:-w

This thread is actually meant for pics made by you guys which neither fit in Beautiful Sceneries nor are of yourself...

But I guess since the first post of this thread has been killed, it's a bit hard to remember that.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Well to fair, we have how many different picture threads? Do we really want to start another one for random interest stuff we find on the net?
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy

Post by Radbaron »

That's what I thought this one was for... mea culpa

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Hey, I'll allow it. This thread never gets used. A random pic is a random pic to me.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Don Alexander wrote::-w

This thread is actually meant for pics made by you guys which neither fit in Beautiful Sceneries nor are of yourself...

But I guess since the first post of this thread has been killed, it's a bit hard to remember that.
Then mod the current first post, guy.
The iceman cometh

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

The current first post isn't actually the original first post of this thread. Just FYI.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

That I know... therefore I used the word "current".
The iceman cometh