Random Pics :-)

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: Random Pics :-)

Post by midgetshrimp »

Not in the mood to pay attention. Would a picture of my third flat tire in 3 weeks be random?
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Nyah... that seems regular to me. :þ
The iceman cometh

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

You either need better tires, better rims, better roads, or better neighbours.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

or all the above...Damn and I thought I'd had car issues before having to swap 4 alternators in a season before.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Sawfish:

TIGER:

I swear to GOD it looked like these two were frenching. The upper monkey kept sticking its tongue out and then smooshing its face against the other one.

And because I'm lazy and not sure how to talk about the rest of them, here's the album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v493/ ... ?start=all
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Ah, the Flaming Sword of Fire. Very powerful. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Indeed. It is almost as dangerous to your enemies as it is to you.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Why I prefer the shock staff of shocking shockiness.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Thread Necromancy!!

Just looked outside at my suet feeder, saw this LARGE woodpecker. Northern Flicker

Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Friend posted this on tumblr. It's more soothing than funny, so this ol thing seemed appropriate.

A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins