Fears

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Re: Fears

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Re-railing threads is a lame idea :P
Attachments
Us Canadians love free hugs!!!
Us Canadians love free hugs!!!
rcmp.jpg (41.54 KiB) Viewed 4680 times

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

I keep seeing that dog's face when I close my eyes. I'm not even afraid of dogs. You know, I told my boyfriend what I did and he yelled at me for fifteen minutes about how stupid I was.

Yes, it could have ended badly, but sometimes when you react without thinking, you end up in a rough spot.

I'm afraid of the next time, when I dont get the miraculous distraction to save me.
Also, I'm afraid of being stupid. Just like that.
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Well the rushing into it without thinking was quite reckless. cant blame him for that.

Good thing you caught yourself later and handled it right.

is that dog liable to return?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

I fear having my life completely snuffed out and not having accomplished anything of merit.
ImageImageImage

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Alisonchan wrote:I fear having my life completely snuffed out and not having accomplished anything of merit.
I used to think that way, untill someone I had only spoken to once sent me a letter thanking me for saving their life. Thing is, I was just having a normal conversation with them. You'd be surprised how much a seemingly little thing can impact another.

I fear dying without having made this world a better place.

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

*nods nods* That too... but you're like a law-person! -_________- I are not an anything person. I'm a weird little sick girl in Ohio. ;^;
ImageImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Some people have big lives, some people have little lives, but most people have in-between lives.

I don't think you have to have changed the whole world with one big thing in order to have done some good in it.

I've resigned myself to the fact that my life is going to be relatively small. I'm not going to be prime minister, I'm not going to cure cancer, I'm not going to revolutionise the way that libraries are run, and I'm not going to be able to eliminate information poverty. But I do a little bit of good every day, and it all adds up, and I think you can consider simply living your life like that to be a thing of merit.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Alisonchan wrote:*nods nods* That too... but you're like a law-person! -_________- I are not an anything person. I'm a weird little sick girl in Ohio. ;^;
Yup, you're a weird little sick girl in Ohio...... who brings us smiles every day.
Who has many wonderful pets and takes care of them.
Who stood up to the big bad wolf (or doggie) when it wanted to make lunch of them.
Who cares about DnE so much she sends him cute little letters with stickers all over them.
Who is so patriotic that she made shoe-box gifts for soldiers she doesnt even know just to give them something to remember about home...

Sounds like you're an A+++ person in my book.
{{{ Great Big Huggzz }}}
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

What Rad said *nods... Bear-huggles the Alison*

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

You are loving and joyful in a situation with a past where most of everyone ends up wallowing in their own misery, hating all and spitting on everything, living only to make life miserable for all around.

You are the anti-thesis of such a person despite having similar experiences.

Less has created worse people.

You are a fantastic person.

that is something significant.

And this is after ive considered you are fallible and do have bouts of hate and anger. But it hasnt consumed you like it has others. Quite the contrary.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

*Points Alison back to this thread*

How does this make you feel? [/dr phil]
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

Pretty awesome, but it really reminds me that I want to do more. I mean, that's good and all, but more would be better. There sure are a lot of people in the world that need help. Oh, and sometimes I do feel that hate and spite and anger... I really haven't completely come to terms with it. I'm sort of setting on it in this way where I'm half-kidding myself that someday I will get my revenge. However, I also know that there are a HELL of a lot of good people out there who deserve the very best from their fellow men and women.

Still though. About once or twice a month, I get really, really, really angry and talk to someone about what I could do for revenge. I even have a list in my head of the people who have seriously, seriously wronged me to the point of being inhuman. It's only like five people, but oh man... I cannot forget. It's not even because of what they did, but because they are proud of what they did and will do it again. :| I always talk about it to someone though, like my mom, dad, SO, friends... I'm supposed to be content with the fact that they probably know what they did was wrong and that they have to live with that burden, but NO. They are PROUD and think they're clever... Seriously. One of them even told me that to spite me. On another note, I had a person write me an apology letter two years after they raped me and I forgave them after about a month of thinking about it. These other people though... that's what I really fear.
ImageImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Jellyfish.

They scare the shit out of me. Fuck 'em!
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

JELLYWHALE!!! o_O
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

What the froook? :-\ That can't possibly be real...