The alluring voices

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

MarkMoriquendi

Re: The alluring voices

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

teach that is beautiful

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

I'm a man of my word, and since teach posted hers. I'm currently rehearsing to karaoke my favorite amongst acoustic punk songs.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Teacher2B wrote:Thank you guys :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:
In every other circumstance I'd say you have an arousing voice, but the context in which I first heard that "Eres Tu" song makes it so I laugh everytime I hear it.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Lovely, Teacher! :x MOAR!

ExplodingJoe, you've got a very nice voice. To go with your pretty eyes :3

Otaku... Joker monologue... *twitchdrool*

That's all I can really say. :))
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Pwetty!!

And now... MAXIMUM VOICE-WHORING ALERT!!! :D

A bit back, I posted several voice clips, but as tinypic uploads. Thanks to the awesomesauciness that is the tentacoo goddess, you can now download the MP3s directly!!

Nathicana
Friends, Romans, Countrymen
Treibend

And now for some new ones!!!

Death Dressed In Darkest Velvet is based on a dream I once had, and the last line in the dream before waking up is the first line of the poem. The lemon scent is the perfume of the vampire. WARNING: NSFW!
Counting Crows is one of my absolute favorites. It is highly inspired by Cradle of Filth, and I used a lot of word-plays. WARNING: NSFW! The background is that, despite our modern, technological world, the ancient magic still rules and holds sway over the Earth. This is represented in the form of 13 immortal (but not indestructable) crows (there were once many more). Over the centuries, more and more of these creatures have been killed by the steady advance of man, and if one more is killed, the number reduced to 12, then the world will be vanquished. To count the crows, the unnamed protagonist (some sinister guardian entity) makes a ritual sacrifice every day, which calls them so he can count their number...
Ein Fluch (literally: A Curse) is just that. It's on German, and written in a quite biblical manner, containing stuff like jackals and deserts. ;)
Under The Wolfmoon's Blaze is an old vampire poem, strongly influenced by the conflict over humanity from White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade. I was once very proud of it, but reading it, I could not fail to notce that it's too much prose, many parts lack rhythm and are hard to read. I will warn you - I sing part of this one!!! %-( The noise reduction algorithm I used to get rid of the stupid hiss also lead to some clicks and scratches in the singing part. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

here's my version of Flogging Molly, the Spoken Wheel

Linky link

I'm a little out of practice, and its a bit awkward without instruments, but here you go.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Thread Liche Power of Love!!!

Months ago, I wrote a second poem for Sarah, as a gift for her return from her Halifax trip. I wanted to read it to her live on the phone. Not just because it is more impressive with my voice, but I also wanted to get - and hear - her reaction immediately. Well... We have not phoned since... :((

So, a while back, I finally decided to step back, and, when she was having a bad day, I recorded it for her and sent it. It was well received. :x

So, thought I'd share it with you.

I'll also post the text in Bard's Corner.

For I Am The Fallen One
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

hmmm...maybe I should sing?
What do people want? Newfoundland/Irish folk music, or japanese rock/pop? lol

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

http://tinypic.com/m/5oc95h/3

it's really crappy quality cause my mic blows but you get an idea :ymblushing:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Nice! :)
ImageImage

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

Thank you ^_^
I will try to do a better one at some point.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I'm a prairie girl, but I'll be damned if I don't love Newfie music! You have a wonderful voice, Recca! Moarnao? :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

http://tinypic.com/m/5occo0/3

there's one more lol

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

GREAT BIG SEA!!! :x :x :x You sing it well, you do! I was singing along, I can't help it when I hear that song. I'd love to hear you do General Taylor sometime. Just a suggestion, not a request. ^^

I wish I could sing...

I suppose I also need to contribute some more sometime soon, eh?

The wedding videos will help with matters. You'll probably be among the first folks to see them. :D

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

Actually I once sang General Taylor in a competition :p