Bad Jokes, A-hyuk.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Bad Jokes, A-hyuk.

Post by Don Alexander »

Why did the chicken cross the Möbius Strip??

To get to the other... um. :-\
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Don Alexander wrote:Why did the chicken cross the Möbius Strip??

To get to the other... um. :-\
To find the inside of the Klein bottle? :P
I think outside the tesseract.

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

Rene Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'Can I help you?' Descartes replies 'I don't think so' and promptly disappears.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

The Buddha walks up to a hot dog vendor, and asks "Make me one with everything."
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Dirty n Evil wrote:The Buddha walks up to a hot dog vendor, and asks "Make me one with everything."
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

*****//*****

not sure if this has been said here but o well.

A man and woman, recently married are with the mans friends as the party is winding down.

Goaded by his friends, the man decides to flex his ego and takes off his pants and tells his wife to wear them under her gown, just "to prove a point"

However after trying to wear them, they kept falling off and she says.

"honey i cant wear these pants"

the men laugh uproariously and she understands.

"you know your place then, dont you" says the husband

The wife smiles and bursts out laughing

The man is relieved and happy that she's taken his joke in good faith and accepted her role in their relationship

reaches into her gown and slips off her panties,

"here, try to get into these :3" she says.

The man, thinking something kinky, laughs and tries to put them. but after a few attempts...

"erm..i cant seem to honey..."

"oh? well i guess you wont be getting into my panties till you fix that goddamn attitude"
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

WARNING!! This one is gross. :D

Guy walks into a bar. Settles down and wants to order something to eat. He looks at the guy who is sitting next to him. He has a big plate of steaming, thick chili in front of him!! Man, does that look yummy! So he orders: "Same as what that guy is having." The bartender is apologetic, but tells him the chili is out. The man just wants to leave when the other guy shoves the plate over. "Here, you can have it. Don't want it any more." Huh, thinks the man. :-\ Well, whatever. he gets a new spoon and starts eating. Oh, man, this is the best chili he's ever had! So he's really spooning it in, closing his eyes, getting lost in the bliss... When his spoon hits something big and hard. He looks down and sees a dead rat at the bottom of the bowl. :ymsick: He throws up all of the chili into the bowl, feeling sick unto death. The other guy looks over: "Yeah, that's as far as I got too."
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay.. that was disgusting... *Uses high potency thread-bleach on Don*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Okay.. that was disgusting... *Uses high potency thread-bleach on Don*
b-(

I did place a warning before it. ;))
ImageImage

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Cheese.

A chick goes to a food store and asks for a tomato.
The clerk weights it, packs it, she pays and leaves.
After a few minutes, she comes back, asking for another tomato.
The clerk weighs it, packs it, she lays and leaves.
Again she comes, asking for yet another tomato.
"Lady", cries the clerk,"why don't you just get a pound of tomatoes at once?"
to which she replies "Well, how was I supposed to know the guy had that much cheese?"
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Fen wrote:Cheese.

A chick goes to a food store and asks for a tomato.
The clerk weights it, packs it, she pays and leaves.
After a few minutes, she comes back, asking for another tomato.
The clerk weighs it, packs it, she lays and leaves.
Again she comes, asking for yet another tomato.
"Lady", cries the clerk,"why don't you just get a pound of tomatoes at once?"
to which she replies "Well, how was I supposed to know the guy had that much cheese?"
I don't get it. Should I get it? Because I don't...
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Why is the Dalai Lama bad at vacuuming?
Because he has no attachments.

...I have another Dalai Lama joke, actually!

The Dalai Lama calls a Pizza company, and the clerk on the 'phone asks him what he'd like.
'Hmm,' he says, 'I can't choose. Make me one with everything.'

My 9-year-old sister loves the following;
Why did the jelly wobble? Because it saw the milkshake.
What's black and white and black and white and black and white? A nun rolling down a hill.
What's black and white and laughing? The nun that pushed her.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

One of my friends worse jokes...

"Why did Nivea Cream? Because Max Factor".

-Devil-

Post by -Devil- »

Retiarius wrote:
Bear wrote:Rick Rolling stopped being funny about 2 minutes after it started. :|
I’ve never been rickrolled myself. The only actual rickroll that I thought was hilarious was Cartoon Network’s float at the recent Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, which was based on their cartoon, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends. Rick Astley actually came out of the float in the middle of the puppets’ song to sing “Never Gonna Give You Up”. It takes a certain amount of perverted class to rickroll yourself and hire the guy to actually sing the song. :D

that was freakin funny .. tho i had to explain to my parents as well what it was about ...

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

midgetshrimp wrote: I don't get it. Should I get it? Because I don't...
Ah, so it IS my language :(.
Most people would go ewwwww when I say this, though I've never tried it in English.Eh, really bad joke, then:P
One day I'm gonna lose the war.